Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Two fast and simple questions

Sombraweblab1 opened this issue on Jan 19, 2005 ยท 4 posts

Sombraweblab1 posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 4:25 PM

In Poser when you render a pds it creates a selection channel for working it at Photoshop. Does Poser5 have the same feature? How can i make Poser 5 keeps tracks on the updates i do on the applyed textures. Is there a way to do this without going one by one on every body part?

ynsaen posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 4:47 PM

Yes, and no. Caveat - on the second one, you can select all the nodes (right click) and apply them to all the material zones in an object (right click). However, it is NOT selective -- so with figures such as people and such who have multiple maps, it will mess all sorts of things up

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Little_Dragon posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 4:50 PM

Yes, Poser 5 will save the alpha channel to any format that supports it. For images, that includes PNG, TIFF, and Photoshop PSD. You could save the updated texture under the same filename as the original (keep backups in case something goes wrong). Poser will refresh the preview displays the next time you render.

Sombraweblab1 posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 5:59 PM

Thanks...