Forum: Writers

Subject: Just popped in to say hello

deemarie opened this issue on Jan 27, 2005 ยท 8 posts

deemarie posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 7:07 PM

Hi everyone Just popped in to say hello and let everyone know that I am here if you need any help :) Wishing you all a great week, and look forward to your newest postings and your Challenge entries :) Dee-Marie

netsia posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 9:20 AM

Hi back :)

TallPockets posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 2:10 PM

Dee-Marie. Hello to you, also and thanks. Is Gon Waki gone?

deemarie posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 5:33 AM

Hi TallPockets and netsia GonWaki is still here - I am just here to help out :)

RNKarenER posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 10:54 AM

Hiya Dee-Marie~~I am new to this gallery too..... ( tell ya a secret, it is spooky in this gallery, I mean, it isn't like posting an art image, this requires me to reach into places that I sometimes don't like to go. It is a lot harder then the poser gallery I think, but I have been reading and they have some great writers here! Anywho....Welcome

TallPockets posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 9:11 PM

RNKarenER - hello. Welcome to the writer's gallery. I had to smile at your above comments. I've always thought/told ''artists'' who make magical 'pictures' here they need to get the same 'comments' as 'writers' get. WINK. Enjoy your stay here. Hopefully, it will be a LONG one. TallPockets/Brian.

deemarie posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 8:34 AM

Hi Karen, When you post a story or poem, you are just painting with words :) Thanks so much for sharing your word-drawings with us :) Dee-Marie

tjames posted Sat, 05 February 2005 at 3:53 AM

I haven't been around much lately. I've been writing almost everyday in my blogs, though I visit here occassionally to see who's still around.