Forum: Bryce

Subject: Totally OT: I'd love to see the SuperBowl

derjimi opened this issue on Feb 06, 2005 ยท 12 posts

derjimi posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 4:52 PM

Sometimes it's hard to live in germany...

In the recent years I loved to watch the NFL and the SuperBowl. Even take holiday to avoid missing it.

Since last year you only can watch it when you have PayTV. I have not, so this is really pi***ng me off. :-(

This is one of the large broadcasted tv happenings in world, and I can't watch it! And I also miss to watch the season and all the great games.

Jimi

p.s.: sorry for the bad grammar... Message edited on: 02/06/2005 16:54

Ang25 posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 4:58 PM

No bars or pubs that are going to broadcast it over there?

derjimi posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 5:19 PM

Nope...

Zhann posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 5:42 PM

Someone should tape it and send you the VHS.....

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

MoonGoat posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 7:39 PM

Pats: 7 (woohoo!) Eagles: 7 Paul McCartney coming up ...

Claymor posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 9:57 PM

As big as amateur football is in Germany I would have thought you could find it on TV somewhere...

Mahray posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:08 PM

Why would anyone want to see a bunch of pansies running around in body armour? Mahray - Waiting for the flames to start...

Come visit us at RenderGods.

Ignore the shooty dog thing.

Claymor posted Sun, 06 February 2005 at 10:33 PM

No need to flame....you obviously speak of that which you do not know and thus should not be condemned for your ignorance.

derjimi posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 1:01 AM

Claymour, yes, we enjoy the NFL Europe very much and have strong teams. :) I hope you had a great TV evening. :-) Jimi

Quest posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 8:02 AM

Well, the Patriots did it again...24 - 21.

ysvry posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 8:04 AM

foot ball should be played with the foot. :P

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

JJ54 posted Mon, 07 February 2005 at 6:59 PM

Hehe - Fun watching this thread!! _I'm an American and really prefer Soccer - (What everyone else calls football). I live in the host city (Jacksonville, Florida) - It's been more of a pain for those of us who don't really care much about our "football" - Streets closed downtown and other irritations. I guess I could have made money offering a room for rent - some people rented their houses for TENS of thousands of dollars for the week!! (i PROBABLY COULD HAVE BOUGHT ZBRUSH IF i DID!!! :) ) It's crazy! I watched it for the ads - hoping to see some good CG - Didn't see much. Just my 2 cents to the thread. Jim