Forum: Challenge Arena

Subject: Team Play - Here Are The Teams...

Chcicken_Soup opened this issue on Jan 09, 2001 ยท 11 posts

Chcicken_Soup posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 2:36 AM

Okay, I decided to do it by order of post... so the teams are: 1. Chicken_Soup & Crisodian 2. 1000FaceS & RimRunner 3. Soapy & Jabberwocky 4. GR00316 & Prizm Break I will notify everybody... now, topic?

Prizm Break posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 10:42 AM

yeah, whats the topic?

soapy posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 12:08 PM

Bring on the topic! :-)

Compact Soapy 

Chcicken_Soup posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 1:03 PM

That's what I'm asking you people... What should it be? I'm flat out of ideas (don't I sound like I'm 74 years old [p.s. I'm not...])

RimRunner posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 1:10 PM

hmm... since we've just started a new year/mil'.. how about a look at what the next might be like ? Or ... since Scifi is pretty well done.. perhaps something (event or item) from the past Mil'. Just a thought. :)

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Chcicken_Soup posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 1:28 PM

I like the "View of the New Millenium..." idea...

CharlieBrown posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 2:00 PM

How about this - each team challenges one other team to do something, say, within the View of the New Millennium or some other theme - say "team 1" (the first on the list) challenges the next ("team 2") on the list to, say, make a scene of life in the New Millennium, and "Team 2" challenges "team 3" to maybe do a Sports Scene or something, and 3 challenges 4, and 4 challenges 1?

Prizm Break posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 2:41 PM

I like the New millenium idea.

soapy posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 3:47 PM

New millenium idea sounds good to me, fairly broad, should spawn something interesting. I'll go with it.

Compact Soapy 

RimRunner posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 4:06 PM

laughs Me and my big mouth. On another note: Not having seen the works of 1000FaceS before, I took a look in the Gallery. OMG. I hope my lack of talen doesn't drag his/her work down! Fantastic stuff there! But at least 3ds shouldn't have problems with objects created in TS.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

crisodian posted Tue, 09 January 2001 at 6:50 PM

New Millenium works for me. Sorry it took me so long to respond. What's the time line like? When do we begin?