Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: My EmotiZeus

seeker opened this issue on Feb 18, 2005 ยท 8 posts

seeker posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 9:45 AM

I tried staying out of it, I really did, but it was just too cute to resist. I have to say that this is one of the cutest figures I've ever worked with. A great big thank you to Dark Whisper and Daz3d for giving us this little gem. I also want to say that Mec4D's material settings are absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see more. Is there some site were someone can find all of the settings she's posted, as I'm sure she has posted more in the past? I couldn't find any at her site and I'd love to find more. This isn't worth putting on the gallery but I thought you'd might get a kick out of it:) Niki

xantor posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 9:57 AM

How did you do your lightning? It is very good.

vilian posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:01 AM

WOW ! Great work on materials and textures (marvelous eyes!). But he is too cute for beeing a god ;) I like his leaf tiara - what is it and where can I find it ? :D

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

nickedshield posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:32 AM

LMAO!!!! Now, that made my day :)

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

pokeydots posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:53 AM

lol Now thats a great image! Nice work on textures and posing!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

genny posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 12:12 PM

Love it! I am really enjoying all the pictures you guys are coming up with using this little guy. (:

queri posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 6:59 PM

Seeker, this is certainly good enough for the gallery. I think it's clever as all get out and super well done. Are you using unimesh eyes on this fellah, cause they look sooo good-- well, bad, well great actually.:)) Emily

seeker posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 11:37 AM

Hi, Thanks for the comments guys:) The Lightning is made in postwork with a plug-in, KPT Lightning. It can do several types of lightning and it's fully customizable. The Leaf Tiara is a prop made by Royloo over at Poser Pros. I love it and I try to use it whenever I can. There are some beautiful textures for it also. As for the eyes, I just turned the pupil into invisible and then I adjusted a V3 eye texture onto the Emotiguys' texture in PaintShop. I'm glad you liked it:) Niki