Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Power Suits for M3, or M1+2

darkforceprime opened this issue on Feb 18, 2005 ยท 6 posts

darkforceprime posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 3:42 PM

Ok, I am doing the art for an upcoming book and I have realized that there are NO NO NO great amount of Male Power Suits. This is the description of the suit:
-power armor with full life support, fusion
powered, man sized, nightvision & thermal imager built into
helmet, medium armor & energy shield, equipped with thrusters for maneuver in space, auto pistol with armor piercing rounds, vibro axe, photon grenades, & medium rail gun compliment the armors offensive power, called the Banshee for the screaming noise they make when engaged in combat.

Now I have picked up the Dough-boy which I love, but it's a little too bulky. Any suggestions?

onimusha posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 6:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1380

Check out Sanctum Art's Legion at DAZ...

darkforceprime posted Fri, 18 February 2005 at 10:03 PM

I have those ones too, but I'd rather save them for another project. Any others?

wolf359 posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 8:25 AM

I share your frustration. I just wish someone would do a good ripp off of the power armor in "Halo2" Id buy for sure

My website

YouTube Channel

Xena posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 1:03 PM

The last time someone made something similar to a gaming outfit, she was witch hunted and call all amounts of unflattering names. Good luck getting any of us to make stuff that resembles gaming outfits now :/ I had planned on some but not now, no way.

Lyrra posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 2:09 PM

xurge did some good suits over at RDNA and check out poserstyles catalog as well