Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: my first Vicky in a temple!!!

bucketload3D opened this issue on Feb 19, 2005 ยท 9 posts

bucketload3D posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 5:17 PM

Hey, I made my first (and hopefully last) Vicky in a temple ^_^

Hope noone is upset she is fully clothed? :)

GalleryImage888150.jpg

www.Bucketload3d.com - where cool freebies are ~(==^..^)

SamTherapy posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 5:22 PM

Hmm, well, she has a sword so I guess that counts for something. She should be nekkid, though. It's a crime against all that is right in the world. ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

guslaw posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 5:50 PM

VIATWAS just doesn't sound right. It has to be NVIATWAS. Nice render though, linda357

aprilrosanina posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 6:06 PM

Bah, she's naked under her clothes. It'll do. ;)

FreeBass posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 12:31 AM

Nope...under her clothes jus' don' cut it...try again ;-) Other than that, I give it a 7...it'd be a 9, but I can't dance to it

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

zippyozzy posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 1:08 AM

some of you guys are just too fussy, I love the render, give it a 10+. ;)

bucketload3D posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 5:26 AM

ow, you're vikkid, guys :) next time she'll wear furcoat :) buttoned :P

www.Bucketload3d.com - where cool freebies are ~(==^..^)

FreeBass posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 1:20 PM

That WILL be genuine imitation fur, right? ;-) ...I mean NO!!! Vicky not 'llowed to wear clothes in temples!!!

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

lmckenzie posted Sun, 20 February 2005 at 6:44 PM

Her Serene and Beneficent Highness thanks you for your tribute to her. Her Worshipfulness understands that not all of her subjects feel worthy of rendering her in the fullness of her sublime and utter radiance. Do not be dismayed thus. All are worthy of indulgence in Her Majesty's penultimate pulchritude. Start slowly, perhaps a little more dollettoday,something more tomorrow. Soon you will have a tribute worthy of being granted an indulgence. May I also suggest that you meditate on the mantra 'The Beatific Beauty of the Buxom and Bountiful Bosom.' There is a small cult who insist on depicting Her Magnificence in less than the appropriate minimum 36DD manner. These people are heretics and it is said that in the final days, they will be burned in the fiery furnace of the MilDragon's breath.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken