Forum: Photography

Subject: Boke (bleachfix) takes MY "Opposites" Challenge--anyone else?

tvernuccio opened this issue on Feb 19, 2005 ยท 9 posts

tvernuccio posted Sat, 19 February 2005 at 11:53 PM

hi ya'all!!! Well not too long ago, i had what i thought was a really kewl idea for a doing something silly for the monthly challege which we all know is "opposites."

i thought, hey, wouldn't it be neat if the girls dressed up like guys and guys dressed up like girls!!! fun stuff, right!!!

well, everyone wimped out except Cynlee, Tedz, Bsteph, & me! (well, i posted an older image of me in Kemal's shorts. i tried taking some new photos but they all sucked.)

Anyway, I IM Dave & told him about my challenge because I KNEW he was silly and nutty enough to maybe do this! and besides, i knew his cousin was coming to visit, and i thought that would be perfect timing. she could put make up on him, curl his hair, give me a pedicure...you know...the works!

Well, unfortunately, bad weather changed her travel plans, so, that went out the window.

Anyway, he took the opposites challenge, put on some make-up, and did one helluva a job with that eyeliner!!!!

Check it out guys!!!!

Click Here!

oh, and here's the original thread if anyone here missed it and wants to see...

Click Here!

Way to go Bogey!!!!!!!

ok, now who else is gonna be brave, daring, adventureous, silly, and totally nutty enough to take on my opposites challenge????? You still have a few more days.....!!!!!

Message edited on: 02/19/2005 23:54

Message edited on: 02/19/2005 23:55