Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Vicky-3 morphing coat

majikart opened this issue on Feb 21, 2005 ยท 3 posts

majikart posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 5:15 AM

The RMP merchants come out with Vicky-3 clothing that I think are awesome and I buy them in a heartbeat; But, For some reason, I have'nt seen any Vicky-3 coats of the same quality and detail anywhere; All the coats that I have seen were dumpy-looking with no style, Tight-fitting like a long button-up sweater, The material looked paper-thin, Were ultra-fancy wizard robes or "matrix" costumes and whispy trench coats that look 3 sizes too small. Nothing's wrong with the sci-fi/ action outfits, I think they're real cool, But, I really would love to see a real-life looking morphing coat that's like a "coat factory" I can use to create a wide variety of coats for my V-3 characters with a alot of cool styles to them. The coats are wool or camelhair in texture, The 'Poses' library would have a variety of collars, pockets, cuffs, shoulders/ sleeves, button/buttonrows, etc; coat length can be adjusted from boot-length to ankle-length, kicksplit or no, the collar can be turned up or down and the coat would conform to whatever size or figure shape my V-3 character is and the positions of her legs and her hands in the coat pocket(morph bulge). Vicky-3 can wear the coat closed (buttoned and/ or belted) or Open, showing what she's wearing underneath (If anything); She can wear it over her shoulders like a cape or a cloak; The morph poses let you move and pose the coat to simulate wind, breeze, character actions and movements (Hands on hips, walking, leaning on table or handrail, outstretched and open arms, etc. I can illustrate various coat styles and some morph style ideas for the coat to give a good visual example of what I'm looking for.

odeathoflife posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 12:06 PM

This would be a huge undertaking. For one coat to contain all that. But it would definatly be cool.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

majikart posted Mon, 21 February 2005 at 4:11 PM

I don't think it has to be one swiss-army-knife kind of coat that can do all that; It can be about two or three different based on basic styles(Wrap coat,Double-breasted, etc; You're right, It would be cool, But it does'nt have to be one Do-everything coat.