Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Slightly OT, about gallery viewing?

Lyne opened this issue on Feb 22, 2005 ยท 5 posts

Lyne posted Tue, 22 February 2005 at 10:01 PM

Please, if any other folks are having troubles viewing favorite artist's images, post in the Community Forum.. there is a thread called "Just Me?" and my own older one where I thought it was yahoo...but seems to be more widespread among viewers than I thought and not just my yahoo Fav notice e mail... really making visiting the galleries frustrating!! The problems I speak of, is that after visiting 3-4 images, I get a really corrupted image.. sometimes even the first visited one.. and only here at rosity - my favorite gallery forum! Hopefully we can give enough information to help the programmers solve the problem (one post said they are 'on it') but it's been going on for a week or two now.. Thanks!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

zippyozzy posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 12:17 AM

May I ask what browser you are using? I use IE6 and it seems to work fine for me when I browse the galleries.

pakled posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 10:40 AM

I have Mozilla, and I've seen something like what you're talking about. I get bands of different colors, almost as if you composited a part of a color pic, a b&w, and a sepia-toned pic, all in one shot. Sometimes I'm seeing a little pixelation towards the bottom. Only seen it on maybe 3 pics in the last week, but I was concerned..but then I look at almost everything, every day.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

FastForward posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 5:04 PM

Same as Pakled for me. It happened only on a couple of pics. I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was afraid of a graphic card issue. (sorry for my bad english!)

Lyne posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 5:43 PM

I am using IE 6...see the main post in the Community forum now... thanks!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!