Forum: Community Center

Subject: MODERATORS HAVE PULLED ALL MY IMAGES

jbeauvais opened this issue on Feb 23, 2005 ยท 20 posts

jbeauvais posted Wed, 23 February 2005 at 1:35 PM

Well can't say I wasn't warned! As I stated in an earlier posting the moderator informed me I needed to get written permission for the lineart I was using to color. Not having that permission and then posting new art where I very clearly gave credit I found my stuff getting pulled down out of my gallery. it is a shame really as I was getting some positive feedback and actually improving because of the suggestions that were being made. You guys don't know me from Adam , but I have always lived my life as a very honest person and I understand rules and try my best to live by them, however I am disturbed by this turn of events. policy or not I think it is wrong to pull my images when I have given ALL proper credit and am not gainging anything from the use of the images for practice, and since I have seen some of the same images that I have stored on my hard drive for future use in other galleries with no indication of explicit permission for thier use, I wonder why I'm targeted here? I'm not saying someone is out to get me. I'm sure it's just my bad luck, but I can't be the only person in this entire community using images taken from the internet to use in thier art who does not have express permission, but who give all due credit. At anyrate thank you all for the advice and criticism I hope to have a web site of my own up soon and maybe some of you can go there and continue to help me along. thanks, joe