Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Need an experienced modeler in Poser to help create a "Hood Prop"

BladeWolf opened this issue on Mar 07, 2005 · 10 posts

BladeWolf posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 9:42 AM

If any of you have played Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, then you know of the character Visas, the Miraluka sith that you spare and who, depending on your choices, will fall madly in love with you. I am humbly requesting that anyone with clothes modeling skills for poser, please contact me if you have some free time, and don't mind helping me with a fanfic graphic novel. You would have full credit, and could do whatever you want with the model, keep it, delete it, sell it, you name it. What I need is Visas's cowl. I'm posting an image with this post. The reason why I am requesting some one model this, is because my cloth painting skills in Photoshop are atrocious mainly do to the fact that I don't have a wacom tablet LOL. Thanks so much for any help that you can offer!! Blade

BladeWolf posted Mon, 07 March 2005 at 2:48 PM

Is there no one that can help? :)

hauksdottir posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 7:32 AM

Look at the fantasy morphing veil at RDNA. You could probably scale it to get this over-the-eyes look.

AmbientShade posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 9:31 PM

That's a pretty cool looking hood. What does it look like in the back though? I'd be interested in attempting to model it, but i have several other projects i'm working on at the moment, so i probably wouldn't be able to get to it very soon. E.D.

sandmarine posted Fri, 04 May 2007 at 6:31 PM

just reviving this because I'm needing the very same cowl...  did anyone ever model this?

drifterlee posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 2:01 AM

There is a wonderful FREE hood prop in RDNA freebies that can be scaled to fit anyone.

drifterlee posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 2:01 AM

You could also make a dynamic hood in the cloth room.

sandmarine posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 10:35 PM

ahh, the dreaded cloth room... I never could really get around to fully understand how to use it.. guess I'll have to gie it a try...

I checked the veil at RDNA, but it was one that was for sale, not a freebiew... maybe I got the wrong file?

drifterlee posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 10:40 PM

Yes, wrong file. You must go through all the freebies looking for the hood for V2, but it fits anyone with scaling. It is in freestuff - unfortunately they do not have a search engine for freebies but about 400 of them. If you have time, just click on through all their freestuff. They have really great props besides the hood. Wish I could give you a link but then I would have to scroll through all 400, lOL!

sandmarine posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:38 AM

Attached Link: Visas Marr: A tribute

never mind, I finally figured out how to make a cowl with a bunch of hair pieces i alredy had... thanks for help, regardless!!

(my final result is attached)