Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is Poser 6 Worth it!!!!!!!!!???

tropob opened this issue on Mar 08, 2005 ยท 18 posts

tropob posted Tue, 08 March 2005 at 8:39 AM

Hello all i'm an owner of Poser 4 and Poser 5, . i like poser 5 because of the dynamic cloths, etc. but it's slow , SUPER slow. so i keep using Poser 4. Now i hear of Poser 6 coming soon and it seems good. but will i see improvements ? can i count on the foloowing? : - Can i use DAZ figures, like Vicky 3, etc. - Can i use other Poser figures and props that i had - Will rendering be faster and better? - Will there be aclothing room and its functionality near perfection, cloth that really attaches perfectly to the body of the figure , no matter what Pose it has.. I want for example, if i have a figure sitting, i want perfect flow of the cloth. will the dynamic clothes that i downloaded from some site here in renderosity, will it work in P6? -Will turning dials be as smooth as possible, unlike in my Poser 5 in macos x, where i turn the dial and it kind of locks up . -Will there be lighting effects such as Lense flare, etc INCLUDED in poser, so i don't have to always use some other 3D product. -I always download stuff from the net , but i seems i always have to convert it using Poser Maconverter, will my converted files work with poser 6. Well that's all i could think of . I know maybe nobody knows yet what poser 6 has, but maybe some ideas??? thanks