Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A morph, or perhaps modeling, question. :)

Greywolf Starkiller opened this issue on Jan 15, 2001 ยท 5 posts

Greywolf Starkiller posted Mon, 15 January 2001 at 5:10 PM

Has anyone ever done four fingered hands and four toed feet for Posette and Dork? I'm thinking model here, cause I doubt a morph could do this. However, if I'm wrong on that, please enlighten me. I'm willing to fiddle with the magnets until I get it right, but is has to be possible first. Also, if someone already HAS this...... Heh. Greywolf

JeffH posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 8:57 AM

Why would anyone want to amputate digits that way? ;-) You're right, I don't think any amount of Morphing could achieve the effect. You would have to replace the hands on the original OBJ.

Greywolf Starkiller posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 10:33 AM

You could be right. I don't know if it's possible, but I sure came close last night. :) If it IS possible, it's going to require VERY precise placing of mags and zones. I'm going to try again during the weekend since this will take more time than I've got during the week. :) Greywolf

avigdor posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 5:29 PM

Is this, what you want to try? A lost finger? I mean a morph its better, because if you replace the hand you need a new texture and more work to change.

Greywolf Starkiller posted Tue, 16 January 2001 at 8:59 PM

That's a good go at an amputation morph, but that's not what I meant. Are you familiar with Elfquest? The elves have four fingered hands and four toed feet. They tend to refer to humans as 'round ears' or 'five fingers'. :) Greywolf