Sun, Oct 6, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Just for Tim

MJK ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 6:32 PM

w00t to that do you have a program that changes the caps for you or do you type that yourself? quite a skill.

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:42 PM

oH, i KnOw, It'S jUsT sO vErY 1996 lEet AnD sTuFf. As for the copyright matters, the images may not be "public domain". If they came from a news agency, they're under copyright and you need to observe certain conventions to use them. Whatever. I really could not care less about this troll or this troll's political views (I don't even live in the United States) or their images that will change the world as we know it. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

DarkElegance ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:47 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2005 at 8:50 PM

GOD that is an annoying way to Type. even if they are saying something valid it just makes me NOT want to read it. GUH.
hot 20, rarely look at it now. the same sets of pics are there every single time now. at least I remember a time when there was a varied group of artists in it.
and hauksdotter(sp) if you have or had THAT much proof and evidence and they didn't do anything...nothing is going to be done.
and also we DO vote honestly. unfortunately I can show a few pics that honestly show true immense talent and got votes but apparently not enough. what is sad is that they truly captures magic in the work. work that honestly showed great workmanship with the tools.(besides five honest votes Vs.30 "payed""cloned""friend"votes hmm wonder who wins out) just keep repeating hot 20 doesn't mean talent.
I rarely take the hot 20 seriously anymore. it is hard to when you see the same thing each day each week and go "ok enough already"

Message edited on: 03/22/2005 20:50

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

DivineRAiN ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 9:08 PM

cApItAlIzInG every other letter isn't leet0-- only lamerz do that every-other-letter crap. If ya wanna be ieet or kewl, vary the caPzZzz do0d. :] err or gurL ANyway, the idea of the H20 is that it represents the top quality renders for a period of time. It is not that far off from the choice galleries/front page of another serious art site. Many people have a serious POV about art, I think it's natural that people are going to have a serious POV regarding the H20... which isn't that far off from the serious attitude of the ppl on that other art site. I don't see anything wrong with that.

divinerain

Midnightposer ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2005 at 10:48 PM

"GOD that is an annoying way to Type. even if they are saying something valid it just makes me NOT want to read it. GUH." Exactly DarkElegance ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.