Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Trashy Tot News

Bobasaur opened this issue on Mar 21, 2005 ยท 26 posts

Bobasaur posted Mon, 21 March 2005 at 10:22 PM

(Rooters) Utah - The world wide 3D community was stunned today by Renderositys announcement that they had revised their Terms of Service to prohibit depictions of the Poser Baby in its native diaper-clad state. The Poser Baby issued the following statement: Dear Friends and supporters, It is with deep regret that I must confirm that I have been banished from the Renderosity Galleries in my native diaper clad state. Id like to make it perfectly clear that this was not due to my own failure. I have never spent the night with Michael Jackson, and the allegations that Im having an affair with Britney Spears are completely groundless. The simple truth, as sad as it is, is that even though I represent innocence, new life, a fresh beginning, hope for the future, love, and humanity at its purest to 99.999% of the world, a few Spawn of Satan cant tell the difference between a picture of me and a picture of a saliva-coated vibrating love toy. Id like to thank you all for your encouragement during this difficult time, and I wanted to take one last opportunity to say, Thank You for letting me be a part of your life. Good bye. When asked about rumors suggesting that Poser Baby was going to file a lawsuit against its creator, Curious Labs, for negligent and inadequate clothing support, the Poser Baby simply shouted out, Help me Obi Wan Legume. Youre my only hope! and threw up.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/