Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Re-Introducing Bethany

Jenai21 opened this issue on Mar 28, 2005 ยท 4 posts

Jenai21 posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:05 AM

Attached Link: Bethany

To celebrate the re-introduction of Bethany (Viva La SP3) my whole store is now on sale...I made a few changes and the update is now in the MP. Bethany comes with a default natural body and head textures and 4 additional make-up options. She has 1 arm tattoo, 3 nail colors, 4 eye colors, 1 lips shine, and 1 skin shine. She also has seperate Head and Body INJ and REM morphs. Also a Bonus Light Set is included. Please Enjoy...Jenn

Message edited on: 03/28/2005 10:07

Jenai21 posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:09 AM

Attached Link: Casual03 Texture Pack 1

Causal03 Texture Pack 1 is also on sale. Casual03 Texture Pack 1 features 3 unique, sexy, and fun outfit textures. Neon Denim, Sexy Red, and Groovy Brown. Whether Aiko and Stephanie are hitting the town or relaxing at home these textures add style and character to an already amazing outfit.

Jenai21 posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:11 AM

Attached Link: Myoko for Aiko

Myoko for Aiko is also now on sale. Myoko is an anime beauty with realistic skin and eye textures. She also features 2 contrasting fantasy textures, making it very easy to bring out the angel or devil in her. Also as a bonus Myoko comes with V3 head morph INJ and REM files.

Jenai21 posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:16 AM

Coming soon a beautiful, strong, yet petite asian character modeled around Suki from 2 fast 2 furious unfortunately Suki was already taken in the marketplace so I came up with another name that suits her just fine: Irulan. She comes with 2 tattoos that can be applied seperately or together, 1 default makeup, 1 Geisha Fantasy Makeup, 6 vibrant and fun makeup option, seperately applied lip and skin shine, and 4 eye colors. Here's a Quick Preview.