Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Texture Tutorials

Acadia opened this issue on Mar 30, 2005 ยท 17 posts

Acadia posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 1:00 AM

I look through all the stores and see so many people making textures for all kinds of clothes, hair and figures.

I'm bored out of my skull with Poser 5. All I can do is play dress up doll using bought clothes, hair, poses, lights. Sometimes I can get the clothes to fit, sometimes not. Usually a change of poses works, which means mostly standing and shoeless poses.

I'm sick of pressing buttons and turning dials and working with stuff other people have made. I don't find any satisfaction in anything I render because of that.

I really love working in PSP and can do all kinds of things in it, and find it fun, challenging and interesting, unlike Poser which i find challenging, but not really fun or interesting to work with.

I don't know anything about any room but the Pose room. I tried the material room, and frankly the few times I opened it up I was totally freaked out by all the buttons and controls and am frustrated enough with the rest of the program that I'm not really up to trying to even figure it out.

What I really want to do is work in PSP and make textures for stuff, but have no idea how or even where to begin.

Where do people get the templates to work with? Are there tutorials out there to teach how to work with the templates?

Message edited on: 03/30/2005 01:05

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi