Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Namihei

almeidap opened this issue on Mar 31, 2005 ยท 9 posts

almeidap posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 7:59 PM

Someone explain why I keep seeing Namihei post all over the board...and who is Namihei? Someone please. And oh yeah check out my post for today...based off the first games I played when I re discovered video games via playstation!

SamTherapy posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:04 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2190603

There you go.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

mors_d posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:08 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2190599

this is a better description of these wacky namihei posts as it's the announcement :)

Message edited on: 03/31/2005 20:09

almeidap posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:12 PM

Thank you both!

thixen posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 6:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7984/writingclass.html

Just FYI for those who don't know (like I did until now) Sazae-san is a popular animation show on Sunday nights. It is popular with all generations. There are several main charactors: Sazae, Katsuo, Wakame, Namihei, Fune, Masuo, Tarao, and Tama. Sazae is a housewife. Her personality is careless but cheeful. Her hair has three big curls. Katsuo is Sazae's brother. He is in the fifth grade of an elementary school forever. He is a sly boy. Wakame is Sazae's sister. She is in the third grade of an elementary school. She always wears a miniskirt. We can see her expanding pants. Namihei is Sazae's father. He has only one hair on top of his head! Fune is Sazae's mother. She is very gentle. She is also a housewife. Masuo is Sazae's husband. He is a salaryman. In Japan, couples usualy live with the husband's parents, but he lives with Sazae's family. Tarao is Sazae and Masuo's son. He is three years old. He is cute. Tama is a white cat which Sazae's family keeps. This animation describes Japanese traditional family style. We can feel a sense of closeness. Let's enjoy watching "Sazae - san!" now we know

mors_d posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 7:54 AM

I knew I recognised him from somewhere! I should have gone rummaging through my comic collection :P

zescanner posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:39 AM

Okay, thanx for the link telling what is going on. Personally... I don't want WW that badly. I think the Namihei stuff looks stupid. Maybe a bit is funny, but the joke is on us here at Renderosity. This is overkill! Thank goodness it'll be over after today.

Dynamo posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 4:17 PM

I for one enjoy it sence it helps to foster a community in a game like fashion. I appreciate the joke of the webpage and the humor put behind it, and lastly a way for many of us who often dont post much here to get involved.. a jump in point as it were to a community thats been ongoing for some time.

elizabyte posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:01 PM

I had a great deal of fun doing a Namihei picture, and more fun looking through the galleries to see how other people had used the items (some of them were very creative!). I thought it was a fun and entertaining challenge. Truth is, I don't care all that much about obtaining Wonder Woman, but I really greatly enjoyed the challenge. Sometimes it's a good idea to just lighten up and not take yourself so seriously. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis