Forum: Vue

Subject: Seagull

Compo opened this issue on Mar 31, 2005 ยท 10 posts

Compo posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:30 PM

Anyone know where I can get a seagull in flight model, I have looked everywhere, I think. Thanks. Actually doesn't have to be a seagull, any large sea bird will prob do.

Message edited on: 03/31/2005 21:31

sittingblue posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:48 PM

DAZ3D has a posable seagull. Some of the poses that come with it are flight-type.

Charles

wabe posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 12:08 AM

Look for "AgentSmith" in the Freestuff area here. There is a simple model available for free there. For far away uses it is ok i think. I thought there is another simple free one somewhere but can't remember where it was.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

LordWexford posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:09 AM

Colin Swift has one for Poser here:

http://www.digitalidesigns.com/

Message edited on: 04/01/2005 01:10

Ms_Outlaw posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:19 AM

That's the one I used in the pic I have in the message before this. It's free, and quite acceptable. Maybe not for closeups, but I like it.

wabe posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 2:31 AM

Its the same i think. AgentSmith says something that he (or she?) is providing it for Colin Swift - when i remember it right. Was already 2 hours ago when i looked and my brain... my brain...? Where have i put it to?

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Compo posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 3:02 AM

Wow I awake to much help. Thanks a lot people. The AgentSmith (Colin Swift) one looks great, has 6 poses too. Thanks - Les

sittingblue posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 7:38 AM

I searched Digital Designs, and I couldn't find the downloads section. Can anyone provide a link?

Charles

LordWexford posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:34 AM

http://www.digitalidesigns.com/Downloads.htm

Colin posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:16 PM

Hi Folks! Yes, AgentSmith offered to host my seagull a while ago (my webhost wouldn't withstand Renderosity-level traffic!). I was thrilled to see it used in an eco-system in a gallery image the other day - that's exactly the sort of use I was envisioning it for - "A Flock of Seagulls" I freely acknowledge the gull is not meant for close-up viewing; Noggin's gull at DAZ is better for 'hero-figure' type usage; I designed it as background 'filler' content, so V5I is a perfect fit for it! It was my very first Poser-figure work, I always intended to update it as my skill improved, but then Noggin's gull came along, so there seemed little point! BTW, I'm off to order V5I right now - I've been drooling over it for weeks! (That's how I stumbled across this thread, as I was checking out the Vue forum before purchasing...)