Attached Link: Plant 2

Some more plantage.

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:47 PM

Attached Link: Sapling

And another....

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 12:59 PM

Download them now, or wait for them to be approved in the "free stuff" section.Or PM Drac a thankyou for hosting them.Thanks Drac!

I eat babies.

draculaz posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 2:38 PM

my pleasure. nice models :)

ariannah posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 4:15 PM

Me hats off to both of you. This foliage hound is happily downloading as I type. Thanks guys! :)

I dare you, while there is still time, to have a magnificent obsession. --William Danforth

ysvry posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 5:19 PM

yes nice plants for the undergrowth.

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Lzy724 posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 7:07 PM

AWESOME! Thank you sooo much!

johnyf posted Sun, 15 May 2005 at 8:56 PM

Many thanks! They look good!

chohole posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 7:42 AM

Ummm I hate to ask, but is there any chance you could make one with leaves like this? The flowers I can manage, but can't get the plant to look right.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

tjohn posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 10:35 AM

Strawberry Fields?

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

chohole posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 10:44 AM

Yup..you got it in one.....almost the time of year for them here in the UK.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TwistedBolt posted Mon, 16 May 2005 at 6:29 PM

Sure, I'll try and whip up a stawberry patch.....do you by any chance have a flat picture or scan of a strawberry leaf? I can use that picture, but it will be very low rez, so not as much detail as something 512x512.

I eat babies.

chohole posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 2:15 AM

This one is about the best I can do. Strwaberry patch is still in it's growing stages and 'im who must be obeyed is not after letting me pull leaves off! The plants will be used to complete an image for my little GD (5 yrs old) thanks

TwistedBolt posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 3:21 AM

That image is fine, it should work great.

I eat babies.

TwistedBolt posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 4:54 AM

Got the leaf done, now on to the stems...woooooooo.

I eat babies.

chohole posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:15 AM

Wow!

danamo posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:25 PM

Looks great TB! I was too late to post the strawberry leaf pic and alpha map I made, but maybe you would find this dicentra spectabilis(Bleeding heart)leaf useful because of its lacey appearance. I have sword ferns growing in my garden too, so let me know if you need more pics. I think your plants will be terrific for filling out the understory of a woodland type picture.

danamo posted Tue, 17 May 2005 at 5:26 PM

And here's an Alpha map, just in case...

TwistedBolt posted Wed, 18 May 2005 at 1:47 AM

Wow, thanks danamo...I'll try to make something cool with it.^_^

I eat babies.