Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Possible Pro Pack bugs...

pinko6 opened this issue on Feb 05, 2001 ยท 8 posts

pinko6 posted Mon, 05 February 2001 at 7:26 AM

Here are 2 problems that I have found in the last couple of days while using the Pro Pack. 1) The Walk Designer will no longer let me select a Figure. When I hit the Figure Type button the file filter will only allow *.CR files (it is supposed to be *.CR2). Even if you type in the proper file name, it refuses to load it. 2) When I host an animation with the P4 female in a bikini in 3DSMax, (version 3.1) the bikini bottom does not conform to the figure properly when the thighs move. It seems as if the bikini bottom wants to stay attached to a particular point on the thigh, instead of conforming to it. Even though the animation and figure appears fine in Poser, the "hosted" file in 3DSMax does not. The bikini top seems to be ok so far, but the bottoms seem to be the problem. I am not sure if these problems are bugs, or just me doing something wrong (which is highly probable ;) ). Other than that, I am very happy with the Pro Pack's enhancements and definitely feel that it was worth my money. If anyone has any information about these problems, I would greatly appreciate any responses. Thanks for your time!