Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT, but HAVE to vent about some LOUSY Parents!

webmaster421 opened this issue on May 22, 2005 ยท 38 posts

webmaster421 posted Sun, 22 May 2005 at 1:02 PM

Oooh...this makes me soo mad! Was at the store the other day. Still can't get this out of my mind: There couple at the check stand buying a few munchies, 2 cases of beer and cough syrup. They had a little girl with them. The couple looked like they had spent their life on a bar stool - you know the type? The poor little girl was filthy and had mucus running down her nose and lots of it. Poor 'lil thing had a nasty cough that sounded like whooping cough. The checker totaled up their items and the couple didn't have enough cash for all of it. So they told the checker to remove the couph syrup! Then the 'mom' turned to the little girl and said, "Sorry, we ain't got enough for the syrup." Can You BELIEVE that? Then, this brave guy in line ahead of me said to the 'dad', "Uh, why don't you take off one of your cases of beer? Your daughter obviously needs her medicine more than you need to drink!" Then the 'dad' turns around and with his meanest voice while rolling up his sleeve says, 'Ya see this tattoo? I done it in prison!" as if that was supposed to scare the other guy. Well, this other guy was twice as big as 'dad' and said 'I don't give a shi* and you're a lousy parent!" There were a few more words exchanged and the couple left...with their 2 cases of beer! When I got out to the parking lot, the 'dad' was yelling to the other guy who was getting into his truck that if wanted to make something of it to come over to him. The big guy shrugged and got of his truck and started to head over to the scum-bag 'dads' car. The 'dad' tore outta there fast! I was kinda disappointed cuz I kinda wanted to see that big guy kiss that scum-bag's arse, but they had their 'lil girl with them and I was glad it didn't happen for her sake. But my gawd! How come parents that want to adopt have to go through so much scrutiny to be parents and others that shouldn't procreate can just have kids and treat 'em like that? Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get this outta my mind and I just had to vent to get it off my chest!