Forum: Photography

Subject: **ANNOUNCING JUNE'S GOM!**

cynlee opened this issue on Jun 01, 2005 ยท 37 posts

cynlee posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 12:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Michelle+A%2E

When the Gallery of the Month was first started it was meant to give more unknown exceptional photographers recognition... we had half the gallery we do now & only a handful of commenters... I think the past mods will agree... But as the gallery & the members grew, those truly eyecatching images were getting recognition!! Something I've noticed lately in bringing up the rear in commenting is some saying, "wow, can't believe no one has commented on this yet"... true... but eventually we do get caught up & most of those images do get comments... (this will also be compensated with highlighting the LWitG)... The thing with the GOM is consistency, time spent, knowledge, composition, mood, something that makes their work unique & standout... There are only 12 picks in one year, we do have others we want to see up there with the rest of the GOMs but can only pick one at a time... so on that note we would like to announce this month's GOM... Someone who's gone a long time consistently uploading outstanding work but for obvious reasons was never GOM... & that would be our own past mod, MichelleA.!! Her work is loaded with mood, class, style & presence & atm I can think of no one else really deserving GOM then Michelle... she has given so much to this community, let's acknowledge her as the true artist she is now... :D congrats dear Michelle!!

(past GOMs)

Message edited on: 06/01/2005 00:42