Forum: Photography

Subject: we saw u THEN let's see u NOW!... :]

cynlee opened this issue on Jun 24, 2005 ยท 152 posts

cynlee posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 5:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?&Form.ShowMessage=2310963

ok... as promised... a place to continue the- "Simon SEZ.. SHOW ME.. A picture of YOU as a kid!" thread except this time YOU as a grownup.. (questionable?) :0) every so often we like to see you & may not get around to all the artist pages or you have a pic of yourself that's too goofy or something to put there.. so let's do it I know weekend right around the corner... busy time... no rush... but here it is... & feel free to continue adding the kid pics to the above link too :]

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 5:56 PM

Ah U did it!!! Excellent!! :) I love those pics of urs Cyn and especially the middle one!! Those blue eyes of urs are real killers!! But u already know that! ;P

soulofharmony posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 6:49 PM

yeah love the middle one cindy.. beautiful eyes... okay this is me today.. not as good as cindys still master the art of self portrait.. and a tad shy :O

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

soulofharmony posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 6:54 PM

okay meant to upload this one where l remember to smile

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:16 PM

OMG Nikki!!!! So nice to meet u at last!!! Man, it's so weird to see people's face when u've been communicating with them for a 'lil while without ever seeing their face!!! U always put a face on people and when u see them for real, it's never what u imagined! What a strange feeling!

kimariehere posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:19 PM

cyn you are so beautiful and nikki you look so sweet!! ... no way i am wet from the pool no pic today heres a recent self portrait from march...

kimmers ♥ :O)

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:20 PM

Ok, here's a new one of myself, taken yesterday in my bathroom! I had fun in virtual photographer as u can see! ;)

soulofharmony posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:26 PM

omg pascale sassy... pleased to meet you.yeah its wierd seeing people youve only communicated to by typing in a virtual world.. of course seen the gorgeous cindy from postings.. and also kimarie.. you look beautiful pascale :)...)))))

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:36 PM

Oooooooooh blush!!! :) Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nikki! :D

kimariehere posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:40 PM

pascal you look like a model.. pretty face and bod.. yep your a beauty!!...

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 7:44 PM

Geez!! LOL!!! Thx Kim but really...I don't think so! But that kind of compliment is fab for my ego!! ;P LOL!! And man I'm pleased to see u "unsmudged"! U definitely do NOT need to smudge urself darling cos u're gorgeous! Glad u posted a "straight" shot! ;)

kimariehere posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 8:05 PM

lol i am looking here and Chrissy says why did nt you put me up .. i say they have seen ENOUGH OF yOU BELIEVE ME!! LOL , ok so here chrissy in her dogmation (instead of dalmation ) bathing suit and me in my bathingsuit.. only thing smugded is my eyebrow cause i plucked too much .. lol... so one more self portrait with chrissy gal...

kimariehere posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 8:06 PM

oops forgot to add the pic duh...

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 8:23 PM

Great shot Kim!! really adorable!!! U 2 seem to be so close! There's really a feeling of connection here!

DJB posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 9:56 PM

1...steam on mirror

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 9:58 PM

...and on my 50th birhday...but that was like in Feb...so cheatin a bit. You all look so great... Cyn those expressions are always sooo pic perfect. Nikki....glad you did finally smile...don't be shy. Kimmers...you and chrissy gal...sweet and so alike. Pascale....Miss New York New York...and the fashion pose..yep coolness Tedz...have to love the pasties.*Pinch*

Message edited on: 06/24/2005 22:04

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 12:20 AM

Ya'all are GORGEOUS!!! uh...Brian...love the make-up!!! and your belly! hehe! :)

this is me about 10 days ago or so.

edit: joe...crossed with you and your Selves!!! haha! you still are a kid at heart! Don't change! :)

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 00:23

L8RDAZE posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 12:22 AM

A li'l collection of me and my...er OTHER selves!

Wow...right outta the gate this thread knocks me over with the SHEER amount of beauty my eyes behold!

Cyn...you capture MAGIC from behind the camera! In front of it you weave one hellava SPELL!

Nikki...you're among friends here, when you let yourself go ... you truely SHINE!

Kimmie -WOWZERS! That TUBES song is playin in my HEAD!...She's a Beauty...one in a million girl! Y'know..that shot with your daughter is just priceless

Pascale - That is one Wicked shot! WHOA!

TEDZ - you've inspired and influenced me more than you could know! You're a free spirit and I must say... have some damn nice curves (LOL)

Hey Doug! I remember that first shot there! Stylish and classy!

Geez I just realized its after 1 am here on the east coast
L8r!
JoeZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 00:23

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 12:28 AM

BRIAN YOU ARE THE KING OF CREATIVITY love your tummy its sexaaaa un' hehe YPU R SEW MUCH fun creativie shots there..!! HEY DOUG even at 50 your A HOTTIE!! L8RDAZE you look adorable and love your unique shots that are so youu!!... and OH MY DEArr Shelia... yep your a doll!! so CUTE love your intence concentrated look and think pretty frame and romantic looking soft elegant bedroom.. keep em rolling in feel like i am gettin to know you all more ... yayy!!!!!!!!!

Onslow posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 12:39 AM

I am not into self portraits much but since no one else is ever likely to take pic of me I did this one for you.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 1:22 AM

THAT IS COOL I SEE YOU IN THERE HAD TO SQUINT BUT ISEE YOU THRU THE BARS!!!! YES!!

cynlee posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 1:29 AM

:D :D :D enjoying these too!!! TY! can i just say ditto? ..ya'll are "HOT!"...*sizzle* ;] ok... thought i'd add one more, since i worked really hard!!!! no... not on the pictures, on the bod, before the PC :P ack! use to work out every single day for 8 years & taught strength class, now i'm normal looking.. i think :/

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:26 AM

no wonder your such a gorgeous blonde babe!! look at your bod...*JEALOUS STREAK * after 3 c secs gravity happens ... thats my excuze .. yeah you rock cyn .. i should get off my fat butt and exercise gained 10 pounds since i have come on rend .. oops..!! ... i am more prone to exercizing my spoon to my mouth .. tonight its hot cheetos chrissys got me hooked... ok .. i am going to go ride my bike tomorrow i promise!!! *

cynlee posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:34 AM

kimmers... i overdid it then, obsessive more like it... that was 6 years ago... it's slowly creeping back... i luv my PC but my body does not... & you are beautiful!!! or how bout if we all meet here 4Xweek for aerobics in the forum! LOL

Erlik posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:54 AM

Dem, why don't I have any decent pictures of mine....

-- erlik

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:02 AM

lol arobics in the forum sit on out butts and chat about it uh huh.. LOL I LOVE IT!! HAHAHAHAH you CRACK ME UP!!!

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:43 AM

wowww tedz you hot hot zealander babe.. lmao.. hehehhehe love you...cant stop laffing youre crazy man...and love it...michael palin eat ya heart out just found a lost member of the pythons... Doug nice to put a face behind the text.. you look quiet and retiring..fine figure of a man...wink. onslow imaginative portrait.. but look to be hiding gorgeous eyes... joe glad you posed as your self wooo hooo wink wink. blush think you and tedz should team up.. R.R's own monty python team... shelia a gorgeous little babe petite and elegant. as always. woww cindy you look so physically fit.. l use to cycle race for years..worked and trained every single day from the age of 14-30 eventually took its toll use to race 10 mile 25 mile and 50, for 50 miles trained 60 miles a day phewww dunno how l done it, .. few years ago tho tried step aerobics couldnt walk for a week hahahah ... these day just remain active and work out 30 minutes a day on my excercise bike.. unless cycling around for pleasure. your all hot babes.. who said life dies at 40.. it when we bloom..... yayyyyyyyy

Sylvaine posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:47 AM

Thats a pretty good Idee Cyn...I can put a head on a nickname...and know if its a woman or a man...Had doubt about Tedz....Muahh they are all so cute...

Zacko posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:00 AM

Well this is me, and as you can see from my baby-pictures...the years hasnt been all that good to me. I peaked at the age of 4 i think, that is when i was the cutest, LOL. Look a bit messy in that top one i know...but that aint nothing compared to how i feel today...sigh....stupid midsummers eve....soooooo not feeling all that whooopy doo today...gonna go lay down i think. Have a great one everybody....

Oooh..almost forgot...HOW NICE TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!! Some fine looking folks in this place indeed.

Cindy...you sure know how to look your very best. Gorgeous portraits of you. Beautiful indeed!!!

Nikki...Hiya!!!! Love that before-after-thing you got going there, lol. Keep that smile will ya #:o)

Kimmie...yep, that looks like a classy lady. Love that one with your sweet daughter, so cute!!!

Pascale....hubba hubba, lol. Kinda sexy look you got there, youve come along way from that camel i saw you with, LOL.

Tedz....id say the Reform school did better than good. It did wonders, lol.

Doug...sure looks professional with that one.

Sheila...god damn what a soft and dreamy shot. Really beautiful.

Joe...LMAO!!! Love those bunny-ears man!!!

Onslow...yeah had i not been soooo darn hungover today i might have tried to locate you, LOL. As it is now i get dizzy looking at it. #:O)

Now im gonna go lay down....night...#:op

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 04:04

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:16 AM

hair of the dog... andreas.. more of the same cure for any hang over.. you look cool with that beard.. very viking ish.. love it... wowww sossy a truch driver.. hahah love the bottom right. you look so petite.. pretty blonde hair.. :)..))))))

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:22 AM

ove your preety face there sossy.. that first class portrait hey lets start a new thread for goofy shots... HAHAHAHA- and ANDREAS you are simply one hell of a gorgeous hunk of mann I MUST SAY!!! OWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeee!! love the messy hair u look sexaaaaaaa.. hehe

Sylvaine posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 5:43 AM

Wow we have pretty handsome and beautiful man in the head staff and the members....I must may be reconsider my CELIBACY....Kiss to each...

Michelle A. posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:13 AM

Just a few weeks ago.... one more for posterity..... as if this place doesn't have enough images of me floating around in it...... hehe

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:17 AM

oh michelle.. pleased you meet you, you look absolutely divine.. and you have beautiful dimples in your smile.. l always wanted dimples.. you look beautiful... yes lm shy, but deminishing with age, heres me with a deminishing period last winter nove.obviously cropped version blush.. not responsible for the postwork toning... here goes lm among friends..

patmartj posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:43 AM

and now me last month

3DGuy posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 9:01 AM

Me 3 weeks ago :)

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:09 AM

WOW! It's great to see you all!So glad this thread got started so quickly.Okay, here's me the night I went to the city to snap Pascal's pic.Sorry it's the same one from her thread but I don't have anything more recent than a week ago.Well,at least it's not 9 years old like the one on my artist page!Gosh,you're all so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:16 AM

Teddy, now that's one hell of a tongue!! O_O Doug, I love that first shot of urs, as u already know!! So sexy and classy!! Sheila, u're totally adorable there!! Such concentration!! U look like a 'lil girl learning to use a new toy! ;) Really cute! Joe, man u make me laugh!! U're so silly! I love ur alien counterpart!! U look like like a smurf!! LOL! Rich, u're CHEATING!!! Not fair! :( Cyn!!! I would have never thought u used to be an aerobic freak!! LOL!! Dunno why, but I really didn't picture u like that!! Look at u!! I understand now why u have such a lovely bottom! ;) Andreas darling, U're such a cutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!! Love that beard too!! It really suits u!! Sexy! ;) Chelle, there might be tones of shots of u "floating around" but I'm personnally never bored of seeing them! And yes, dimples indeed!! Hehe! Cute! :) Nikki, I'm stunned!!! U should definitely have more "deminishing period" if u ask me!! U're so sexy there! Pat and Rinze, so nice to meet u guys at last!!! :) More, more, more, I'm loving this!! :D

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:18 AM

Hey Marlenouche sweety, we crossed once again! We seem to always post at the same time!! LOL! Weird! Or maybe not! ;) U're gorgeous, but u already know that! :)

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:35 AM

@ pascale winks lm a bit of a dark horse have to watch the quiet ones hehehehe.. thanks for the compliment hugs.. pat so nice to meet you you look lovely and warm hugss 3d guy you look absolute fun fun fun... hugssss and omg.. margana you are a little blonde bomb shell.. so pretty.. wooo hooooooo..who would of thought all those little angels would turn out sooooo in years to come...

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:40 AM

LOL!Pascalouche,yes we always do that!Thank you ,but,um,no....lol.
Cyndy-My lord ur eyes are beautiful!Wish I had eyes like that!Grrr...jealous of the bod,too!
Nikki-so great to see the beautiful face behind all those pics I love!
Kimmie-You should never smudge your face!You're adorable!!!
Pascale-Only you could take a shot of yourself in the bathroom and come out looking so sultry and sexy.Man you're gorgeous!
Brian-What can I say...nice tongue?LOL!
Doug-You look exactly like a friend of mine.You have a twin in New York!
Sheila-Love that shot of you.So soft and beautiful...just like you!
Joe(L8rdaze)-cool collage...like your sense of humor
Rich-OUCH!!!Can't even look at yours...a bit hungover,dear.
Andreas-Look at you!What a cutie!!!!Bet you've broken your share of hearts with that gorgeous face.Gosh,between you,Cyn and Kimmie,I'm feeling rather plain with my brown eyes...
Rita-Your screen name should be Sassy!
Michelle-Nice to 'meet' you.Love your sense of humor...that 'cock' pic made my week!LOL!
Gosh what fun you guys.MORE! MORE! MORE!

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 10:48

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

OldFaithful posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:45 AM

WooHoo, what a wonderful collection of characters:-)

Here's me...lurking in the woods..as usual!

gwfa posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 10:51 AM

hi friends - this one is the most recent one of me - i had to make a new passport photo for my wife - one out of 50 was finally good enough - and conversely she made this only one of me - thus it is rare!

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 10:54

Gerald

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 11:15 AM

aww mr faithful.. l had visions of you being retired its amazing how you visualise someone just through a name...but lurking in woods has brought some amazing shots... keep on lurking.. and must admit. you have lost those baby cheeks..hehehehe :)))) Gerald.. maybe your wife should download to R.R.. you look lovely.. :)..))) perfect pose for the man behiond the portraits... now the sun has decided to break through the miserable clouds.. off to see if it will shine down on my cam.. sighes..

gwfa posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 11:25 AM

Nikki, if one day I should return to England let's go together in the woods and hope for sun - lovely promise...

Gerald

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 1:45 PM

Ok! Last one from me, taken today in my bathroom, yes again! Oldfaithful, I too thought u were older than that! Silly username u've got there! LOL! ;P Nice to meet u Gerald! :) Nikki dear, so it seems! There's a French saying that goes like that: "Always beware of the sleeping water!". ;)

gwfa posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 1:50 PM

why Ladies did you think that I'm older than I seem to be - next step would be consequntly: you look younger than you are - what is better then? pascale + nikki ...

Gerald

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:07 PM

I was referring to Oldfaithful Gerald! Not u! ;)

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 14:09

GiMi53 posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=890159

Well I hesitated quite a bit before uploading... But as it is really nice to see you all "pour de vrai" , I though : well let's do it ! There aren't so many pictures of me (most of the time I'm on the other side of the camera... So, this one was taken by my daughter during our Christmas party in December 2003 (less than 2 years ago...) According to her, I didn't change to much (at that time I just entered the 50's...) I'm now trying to figure out what I could do in the bathroom to make an actual self-portrait... ;~) michel

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 2:30 PM

gimi the man behind the beautiful flowers and beautiful landscapes of belique.. you look totally adoreable.. pleased to meet you..@ pascale you have beautiful french classical looks.. erotic. a muse for anais nin.. us them :) hugssssssss youth is wasted on the young... and yes a dark horse equals always beware of sleeping waters.. hugssssss :)...

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:04 PM

Nice to meet u Michel, at last! :) Wow Kim!! U're so damn sexy on that pic!! Nikki: "...a muse for anais nin.. us them"!! I 'm afraid I do NOT understand that sentence! O_o what do u mean by "us them"???

Zacko posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:21 PM

Ooooh, more photos!!! YAAAAAY!!!! This is such a neat thread...LOVE SEEING ALL OF YA!!! New verdicts from the swedish jury: Rita....As a truckdriver??? COOOL!!! Really sweet shots...especially the one with that surprised look on your face, LOL. Michelle....so thats you huh? Youre the one spreading cocks around the gallery, LOL. Nice to see you, love your humour #:o) patmartj, 3DGuy, gwfa....really nice "meeting" all of you for the first time as well. Love seeing how all of you look, and what a bunch of kind and sweet people you seem to be #:O) Marlene....or should i say Mmmmmmmmarlene? Such a classy and beautiful woman you are. Sweet smile that fits that cute head perfectly #:O) Nikki....wow, i like how this is developing...cant wait for the next couple of photos of you...hehe. #;o) The same goes for you Kimmie...WOOOW!!! Very sensual and sexy....hehe...this thread is going places...muahahaha!!! And finally....my sweet sweet Pascale...have you been dipping into that LSD-jar again? You do know that you aint holding anything right? Its all in your imagination sweetie #:op

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:35 PM

LMAO Pascalouche!I have no idea what she means either!...Wow this is so nice,so great to 'see' everyone. Bon jour Michel!Or is it bon nuit already?So nice to 'meet' you!(Thanx 4 the pic by the way.) Kimmie,you daring girl!Much braver than me,that's for sure.But then,you can afford to be.You look great!I can promise you there'll be no pix of me in a bathing suit for sure.Too much pizza.Right Pascale?LOL. Now if I could do a lovely shot like Nikki's glamour one or an adorable one like Pascale's THAT's a different story!Alas,I stink at taking my own pic.And hubby can't take a single shot without somehow blurring it.EVEN if I set it up for him!LOL! Glad you posted the new one Pascale.It's great,although the other one was just as ,if you ask me...

Marlene <")

My Blog

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:39 PM

Margana come off it you are alot prettier than me and thinnr too ... mann you are beautiful what are you talking about!! (that took me 24 hours to must up the bravery to post that one here... - yeah and i am a bit plump so no braggin lol you can all feel free to laugh ... yep! )
oh i love everyones recent pics on here.. thanks so much for sharing and margana i bet you look amazing in a bathing suit ...

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 15:40

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:03 PM

LMAO!Well then, Kimmie, I'll leave it to your imagination because I'm sure that will be infinately better than the reality!And you are NOT plump!So YOU come off it.LOL!And PUH-LEEZE can you call me Marlene?'Margana' is just some silly name I made up in one of my geekier moments.And it is sooooo geeky.If you only knew...LOL! Oooh Andreas!!!!Mmmmmmmarlene? LMAO!!!!Thank you sweetie!You made this old girl very happy.That means a lot coming from a cute young thang like you! Didn't know my head was 'cute'.But you would certainly turn it!LOL! Nikki!I think maybe YOU are the bombshell!Hmmmm.Dark horse,still waters...Something tells me you, me, and Pascale have something in common!Think I'll leave that one to the imagination,too!

Marlene <")

My Blog

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:10 PM

marlene yes i wrote marlene first and then went ohh no and edited it thinking i got it wrong.. see the edit ? LOL.. oh you confused me good there...got the mental note now and i agree with MARLENE nikki you are A HOTTIE! YEP!! oh mann i have housework to do why am i sitting here... LOL!! bad!(slasps hand bad kimer) ... sigh i hate haousework when i am not in the mood 4 it...

Zacko posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:10 PM

And what a vivid imagination we all have...hehe.. #:op Now...will you girls please be so kind and stop acting like girls...."no youre pretty"..."no stop it..you are"...."but youre much prettier than me"...bla bla bla...YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL DAMN IT!!!! #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ryno posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 5:53 PM

Cindy you said goofy right? This is me on 5-5-05 my wedding day... sure hope I'm among friends.

This has to be one of the best threads I've seen. Nice to see you all cutting lose. Work calls...:}

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:15 PM

ROFL@Andreas!!! I was thinking the same thing!!!! ;) LOL!!! U women are so silly!!! ;P Jim man, now this is still the best way to dress for the groom at his wedding!! Yep! Love that! ;)

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:15 PM

this is a picure of jimry aka jim taken on april 16th this year.. day after my birthday.. taken by me okay the guys shy.. so given permission to show a back view.. since then jims been gone for the short back and sides look.. all 9 inches reduced to 4 mm :)

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 18:17

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:16 PM

Ryno,(It's Jim isn't it?Not sure,lol) What a lovely bride you were!!!!Ahem...Wondering what the 'groom' looked like,lol!

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:18 PM

Ooooh thx Nikki for this exclusive!!!! I have no idea how Jimbo looks like and I'm not wondering why anymore!!! O_o Oh well!

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:18 PM

hahah ryno.. youve been with tedz... rolls eyes...its rubbing off

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:20 PM

pascale l cant get jim to show his manly charms in the forum... :(((((

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:24 PM

That's so cool Nikki!You and Jim know each other!Wow.Did you meet at RR? It's so great the friends you can make here!Gotta love this place!...Jim! Why so shy? You can't look any worse than some of those lovely bug-eating-bug shots you've been so delightfully 'sharing' with us!LOL!

Marlene <")

My Blog

Michelle A. posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:25 PM

Beautiful women and handsome men.... so much I want to say to each individually but would take so much time and words..... it's really nice to put faces to so many of those newer members I've not seen before....... And Dave, show us a newer pic..... I know that one is ahhemm.... a bit old..... hehehe.....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:30 PM

LOL@Marlene!!! Nikki, u've got to try harder!! Jimbo, c'mon man, show us ur mug!!! PLZ, PRETTY PLZ?! :D

soulofharmony posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:31 PM

yes marlene known jim since august and his whole family.. with out jims consistant help with p'graphy and patience l doubt l woulda survived.. hes been a real good and brillaint friend. and excellent mentor.. suprised me with a visit for my b'day back in april and his lovely wife..:)..))) yes met in R.R :) hugs.. jim has taught me so much..

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:34 PM

Geez U're lucky Nikki!!! Jimbo dear, if u ever come around here, I would appreciate a surprised visit from u immensely! :D

jimry posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:41 PM

Pacale...its a DEAL! Your that side of London...i'm just the other side!

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:45 PM

R u kidding???? U're so close???? oh man!! We HAVE TO go on a shooting spree together!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :D

jimry posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:47 PM

Not kidding...we can make that happen :)...any more wanna join in? :)

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:26 PM

Oh yes yes yes!! That would be wicked!!!! Anyone else!! Let's go out there together and PARTY!!! Woohoo!!!

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:39 PM

Hey Pascale! Maybe when i come visit!!!!Talking about it now!

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:45 PM

U r??? Oooooooooooooooh! We will definitely organize something by then too darling!! U bet! ;)

logiloglu posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:54 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimariehere posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:58 PM

that is a sweet shot... you must put it up in the galery ohh i love that cat loks like a little bobcat .. heartwarming of you and that feline!!!

Margana posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:25 PM

AW Going out now but just had to say something.Gerhard, that is so sweet!Soooo glad you posted!Even if you didn't comment....Happy to 'see' you're still with us.... :)

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:33 PM

Oooooooooooh Gerhard what an irresistible shot!!!! I'm melting away!!!

logiloglu posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:48 PM

wonderful images. i like the idea.its a real pleasure to see you all. ****** BIG HUGZ *****!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!

DeviousMoose posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 9:55 PM

Okay.... there was this ONE instance when I was lost in the tropics........... I somehow was on the other side of a camera.......

BrockLawson posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:38 AM

Wow I'm a youngin' I see. I'll post a picture up in a few once I
can remember my login to my webspace >

BrockLawson posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:53 AM

Here we go...

User352462.jpg 19 Years old and kickin'!

Message edited on: 06/26/2005 00:54

tvernuccio posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:21 AM

OMG...this thread is AWESOME!!! come back 24 hours later and LOOK!!! LOL! can't reply to everyone's...gotta get up early in the morning. but gosh guys...sure do love see all your pics...helps me feel like i know you better!!!!! biggest surprise was... JIM!!!!! OMG...LMAO at that pic of you in your wife's veil!!!! oh man...that's a CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) richard...wish you weren't behind bars :( You all are GORGEOUS!!!

coolj001 posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:32 AM

I have a max connection speed of 24.6 bps. Damn phone lines. This sucks...not your pictures, my slow surfing :-) the pics are cool,,,,but the whole page here didn't even load...prob. took so long it timed out. Regardless...I am going to put one of me up here....I wonder..does it have to be a new one of me?

Akinom posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:08 AM

*claps hands* this thread is so much fun! Just love to see you all! *waves @ Lisa* hehe... Gerhard don't hide behind your sweet cat. Next time you come here I'll do a candid shot of you LOL Hey, Jim, nice back but why don't ya show us your face, too? *wink* And all those pretty gals... woohoo! You're looking younger than ever! :o) Tedzyboy... you have some damn pretty curves! YAY... our cute Swedish boy! Nice to meet you Michel! And there...OMG... Mr. Handsome himself! *flutter**wink* Dave, where is your "now" image? *smiles* OK, too many to mention all! I don't have any experience in doing selfportraits... but I thought "Hey, just give it a try for this neat thread!" Really had fun with the shooting last night! Here are some of those portraits... but I won't show you how I'm looking at the very moment LOL... kind of crumpled in the mornings *wink* Off for leaving some comment... I'm so behind again *sigh* CHEERS

KiwiMiss posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:16 AM

WOW this is sooo great. Wish I had time to comment on all these pics ... you all look fab!! And so many of you I've not 'met/seen' before - hi to you all :-) Keep them coming, this is so much fun .... Noeline

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

flopsy posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:57 AM

looks like i've missed some fun, this is cool, you all look great, i'm slightly late but here i am these are two of me, the first is in my gallery, the second has (just slightly)less postwork and is me looking more dishevelled.. that's what exams does to you but only one left now i think i have beaten everyone in being the youngest here... 18 years old still yasmine aka flopsy

Margana posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:52 AM

Wow what a great thread...sooo nice to see you Monika and Noeline.I'm just beginning to know your work and already have such respect for the both of you...nice to put faces with the images I'm admiring...Gerhard!Never expected to see you here!What a nice surprise!!!Hmmmm...Maybe one day we'll see your face...Lisa is cute and all,but I would much rather 'see' you!Sorry,Lisa...Flopsy and Brocklawson,nice to 'meet' you.Yeah,I'm thinking you both are the youngest here.See what you have to look forward to,lol.Have a great Sunday everyone!Hope this thread keeps going and going...:)

Marlene <")

My Blog

Wivelrod posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:53 AM

This is a really enjoyable thread. Nice to see so many people from so many differnt backgrounds and age ranges :)

For some reason, I hate seeing myself in pictures (maybe Im over critical or something :P ). This was taken at a friends stag party, paint balling on the hotest day of the year.

cynlee posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 10:12 AM

been gone most of the weekend & look at all the new pics uploaded since!!! wowza! i too could say something about each & every one but will just say "ditto" & i luv you guys!! :] thank you for sharing your pics here now let's see some more! :o)))

marybelgium posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 11:27 AM

It is really nice to see you all so nice to put faces with the photos I am admiring so much and also for some to know if it is a women or a man ! And I think I have beaten everyone in being the eldest here !!!

tibet2004uk posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 11:46 AM

Ooooooh so cool so cool, more more more guys!!!

oscilis posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:12 PM

Oh wow! This is so great to see everybody. I must get someone to take my photo. I'm the one that takes them in my family. So nice to see you, Mary! There's suddenly this great jump into feeling I know you all better.

parasite3 posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:30 PM

Wait, you all are like, grown-ups. I thought that it would be mostly teenagers and at least no one 30+. Strange. Well, this is me. 17 years old.

oscilis posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:35 PM

Grown up but still 17.lol.

sharky_ posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:40 PM

This picture was taken up on Mauna Kea at Lake Waiau. If I look a little pale and tilted, its because getting in front of the camera set up at 13,020 feet altitude is a little difficult as the air is thin. LOL. Aloha

Cosme..D..Churruca posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:38 PM

This thread is so fantastic... so nice to put a face when a ebot arrives ! Love it !

Punaguy posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:45 PM

Finally I get to see a face to the name! So great to finally see the wonderful people that inhabit this wonderful site...I must say the women are all knockouts! And of course the men do their best...lol. I don't usually have pictures of me as I feel there are more interesting things to photograph. Sharky_ took this one of me at his mothers wake about a month ago...it's the most recent and probably one of the few that I have of myself. This thread rocks! Much Aloha to everyone! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

BrockLawson posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:56 PM

Wow I'm not the youngest. It's kind of wierd seeing that I have been a member of this site since I was 15 or 16. Lots of memories here. Althought just recently I started getting into photography. Before I was trying my hand at the whole poser thing, that wasn't for me. Now I'm doing something I love and hope to pursue as a career.

cynlee posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 2:02 PM

hey ALOHA guys!!! more ethusiastic waving to everyone xoxo ;o)))) & fellow TX... brock... you're off to a great start there! :]

nathalie06 posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:40 PM

Hey ! Excellent idea to see all of you ! We are always behind our camera's, and it's the first time I see most of you. You have already seen me, on some photographs with Giancarlo, but I send you a self portrait made some weeks ago, when I was in Italy, with one of the son of Giancarlo. Happy to see you !!! Have a nice week with all my friendship. Nathalie

GiMi53 posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:57 PM

Great, Nathalie ! I'm happy to share this self-portrait (that you send me when coming back from Italy) with all the friends...

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

bleachfix posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 5:03 PM

Piddlin' on a Sunday afternoon, instead of cleaning up the studio/pc/storage/guest bedroom...now is this thing on self-timer or not...oopps, guess not. Great to see current pics of everyone! Are we havin' fun yet or what!?

soulofharmony posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:22 PM

wowww just back at midnight in england.. well monday 00:15.. partying.. on broads ((( rivers ))) been sailing, and the new photo's to the thread.. wowww mary so pleased to see you..hugs:) sharky hugsssss and yes had champagne :/ the man behind the mountian climbing.pleased to meet punagay to another photographer from paradise isaco hugs natalie hugss hugs kiwimiss you look beautiful... hugs to all.. pleased to meet you.. so many to mention.. but looking in depth.. :)...))) will review more in the morning :)...))))))

tibet2004uk posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:57 PM

Ken, nice to see u at last!! Brock, Martin, Yasmine, Sharky, Isacos, punaguy, nathalie and bleachfix, nice to meet all!!!! Monika, I love that collage!! :) Noeline, u haven't changed a bit! Still that cute 'lil shy smile! ;) Adrian, I'm not gonna say nice to see u at last cos...well...I can't see u! :( Mary sweety, dunno if it's me or what, but u look like Sylvaine!! Keep them coming guys!!

TomDart posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:25 PM

Ok, I give up and will use this one. Self portrait and lousy lighting for my "normal look"..humm..maybe that is how I look. Yikes! BYW,logiloglu, super cat image. Looks like love!

logiloglu posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:45 PM

last week on the pottery market. !!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!

cynlee posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:45 PM

hoppin back & forth tween the 3 threads... wonderful to see you & you & you & ... ...! :]

tibet2004uk posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:05 PM

Gerhard my dear, U look even better now than before IMHO!!! U're one hell of a sexy man! ;) Tom, glad to see that u decided to take the plunge!! U look very intellectual and u remind me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it!

TomDart posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:43 PM

Pascale,I seem to remind lots of folks of someone...maybe it is general good looks(not!) or reincarnation...who knows. ; ) Have we met before?

cynlee posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 10:12 PM

you do look awfully familiar tom... hmmmm... :D :o))

oscilis posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 5:08 AM

This was taken a few months ago. Bit embarassing compared to all those good looks out there!

marybelgium posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 5:25 AM

Bonjour Rozanne ! Wonderful to put a face on your name ! you have the same smile and seems so joyful as when you were two !!!

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 8:23 AM

LOL! I don't think so Tom! But u look like someone famous! A writer....! I keep searching....Balzac maybe? Mmmmmh! This is so frustrating! I WILL find out!! Rozanne, nice to meet u! :)

MaydaMason posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 9:37 AM

this is a wonderful discussion!!! i'm gonna searchin' for shots of mine now :)

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

Wivelrod posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:05 AM

I should have said when I posted above... Jim, Pascale et al - As a south of England resident (Nr Basingstoke :| ), I'd be more than interested in a little get together to bore each other silly with "the-picture-that-got-away" chit chat!!! ;)

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:26 AM

Yes??? Oh cool!!! Jimbo my dear, Adrian's up for it! Woohoo!! Something tells me we're going to have a reunion! ;) wicked! The more the merrier! :)

TwoPynts posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:38 AM

Okay, better late than never, right? ;] Such a cool collection of photos, It is really wonderful to see all of you "in the flesh"! Here are 3 of me, 2 with my amazing wife Lisa. They were taken over a month ago during our trip to St. Augustine. Looking at these, I fear everyone will think all I wear is blue shirts. Not true! 8]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:43 AM

LOL!! Cool collage Kortalouche and so nice to meet ur wife too! :) But...why do u ALWAYS wear blue shirts?? ;P

cynlee posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:46 AM

lovely blue, but it is nice to see you sitting on a bench rather then on the pot kort... hehe... i swear those images are burnt into my brain now when i think of you a get-together in England!! when you do, take pics! wish i could make it :]

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:52 AM

ROFL@CYN!!!!! Geez Kortalouche sweety, I'm afraid the pot is gonna "stick" with u! ;) LOL!!! And pics, yes of course we'll take tones of pics Cyn! I swear! I'll make a reportage of the day! That's it, I'm on a mission! :)

TwoPynts posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:07 AM

Those darn toilet photos...maybe I should put them in the other thread, lol. Well, at least I'll be remembered, heheh. 8] And as for the blue shirts...well, don't I look good in blue?!? Okay, here is a photo taken 5 minutes ago. YELLOW shirt! So you guys are thinking of a get together in England, eh? I wish I could make it, but will just have to second cyn's desire to see photos. :)

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:31 AM

LOL!! U will be remembered as the "Potty guy!" How cool is that! O_o
And yellow suits u just fine my dear! :)

Message edited on: 06/27/2005 11:32

Damia posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:46 AM

I love seeing all these pics! It's great to put a face with the names. I haven't read all the posts, but at least I got to see the pics. I'm really sorry I missed this one. I have been sick and am just now starting to feel normal again, so no pic from me!! I look awful! It's good to see we have all age groups here. I'm kind of in the middle myself. :) Anyway, I'm still catching up from not being here for a bit. GREAT thread!!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TwoPynts posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 12:06 PM

Keep feeling better! :)

cynlee posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 2:14 AM

oh May you have beautiful hair, lovely to see you!! ;] now turn around!!

oscilis posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 3:24 AM

That hair is amazing. Turn around!

Margana posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:16 AM

May!Anybody that could dress that cool and have hair like that cannot be shy!Come on May!You're among friends! Kortalouche,so nice to see you in yellow,...also!Sorry,still doesn't undo the 'potty' imagery.I'm afraid you're stuck mentally that way! Gerhard,nice to SEE you!Like I said,Lisa's pretty but I wanted to see YOU!I'm so glad you uploaded another.Wonderful to see the face of the charming,sensitive man behind all that brilliant art I so admire. Isacos and Mary,so great to see the faces of two wonderful photographers such as yourselves.I love what both of you do.You take me to places I might otherwise never see... Everyone else,nice to meet you!Hope this thread keeps going and even better hope I'm there when Pascale has that get-together! :)

Marlene <")

My Blog

MaydaMason posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:57 AM

people... i'm sorry but i've to make you wait... my shots aren't with me at the moment... but your loose nothing :)

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

firestorm posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 2:18 PM

ok late to this one, so here is me from a year ago....no old photographs to add to the other section of the thread since all photos of me are at my parents place back in SA

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

marybelgium posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 4:15 PM

Sheila, Rozanne, Pascale, Monika, Gimi53, Isacos, Two Pynts, Zacko, Onslow, Cynlee, dbGrafix, Sharky, logliloglu, soulofharmony , gwfa and everyone else so nice to meet you all here !!! so much I want to say to each individually but not much time actually and my english is a little limited ! Only will add that I enjoy so much browsing through all your beautiful galleries you are all great photographers !

Damia posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 5:02 PM

OK....I can't resist. I know it's not my face, but I have been wanting to get a pic of my tattoo for a while. ;)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

cynlee posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 8:51 PM

nice tat!! could be the start of a new "tat" thread... hehe :o)) hi again one & all! super thread... good to see you too mary!! :]

DJB posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 10:57 PM

Yowser!!! that is one wicked tat....cool the way it wraps over shoulder.

tvernuccio posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 9:52 AM

Noeline!!!!! Finally i get to "meet" you!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I've been wondering what you look like!! sigh...to be so young and beautiful!!!!!! and the rest of you too!!!! I'm happy to finally have a face to put with the person behind the images and comments!!!! :) and Mary...you have the heart and soul of a young girl!!! i so much enjoy your pictures and i still have hopes that one day i will get to meet you face to face!!! i wanna go on a pilgrimmage with you!!!!!!! uh...i know i'd probably slow you down though...LOL!!! So neat to see ya'all!!!!!!!

KiwiMiss posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 6:59 PM

Shelia - Now you're being silly, you're definately young and gorgeous! Most importantly I think you're as young as you feel. Sometimes I feel old like now when I realise my birthdays only 16 days away sigh. I'm sure the years are going quicker the older I get!! Wish I was able to celebrate it in summer, ah well.

marybelgium posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 2:00 AM

Nice to meet you May for "real" in the forum ! Wonderful to discover the face of a young sensitive person behind all the photos that I like so much ! Have a wonderful day !Mary

oscilis posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 3:02 AM

That's what I like about RR. Nobody cares what age anybody is. Apart from looking at photos and graphics it's a lovely way to meet people from all over the world. It's been a lot of fun to see everybody.

WandM posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 5:55 AM

Just me ;)

WandM posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 5:56 AM

One of my models and me ;)

Margana posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:01 AM

Aw May!I do believe you.I only thought that with an outfit like that,(Sooo cool by the way),and that incredible hair,you must be used to a fair amount of attention.And you should be.You're lovely!So glad you found a shot of yourself to share with us. :)

Marlene <")

My Blog

KiwiMiss posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:05 AM

Nice to finally see all of you May. No need to be shy you're among friends! WandM - sorry don't know your real name. Great to 'meet' you too. You take such amazing shots of your 'models'. Are you going to share their names with us? Ohhh and have I told you what a great garden you have ....I'm very envious. mmmm really need to catch up on the galleries ... hugz Noeline

WandM posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 7:51 AM

Hi Noeline, Thanks for the compliments! My real name is Madeleine, the orange cat listen to the name Kwiebkuh, the black and white fella is called Boykuh.

MaydaMason posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 7:56 AM

glad to see new entries on this tread! :) welcome between us Madeleine!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

tibet2004uk posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 10:58 AM

Hello hello everybody!!!! Nice to see ur mugs guys! :)

Message edited on: 06/30/2005 10:59

cynlee posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 11:40 AM

waves & hugz to May & Madeleine!! great to see you two! :]

gwfa posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 11:45 AM

i have to confess that many of your faces in my imagination were quite, quite different (also the idea about age) - so pax et bonum to all in all reality - quite elucidating & charming exercise...

Gerald

dtp posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:45 PM

Attached Link: this mornig

DAY OFF Playing tarzan at home or Pirate as some one said in the past at renderosity love u all UUUUU ARE vvvvvvERRRY cool AND BELLI.... CIAO

nathalie06 posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 5:48 AM

I was really great to can see all of you my friends ! Now your names aren't anonymous... we can put a face on each one, and it's better, and real ! Have a great week-end. Kisses to everybody ! Nathalie

tvernuccio posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 9:36 AM

Madeleine!!!! What a GORGEOUS smile you have!!!! so nice to finally see your face!!! I LOVE your hair!!! I used to wear mine like that!!!!! and i really like how you dress too!!! very stylish and elegant!!! May...you're so much younger than i imagined!!!! so nice seeing all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Akinom posted Sat, 02 July 2005 at 3:44 PM

Woohoo... the handsome pirate is back wink What an expression, Pascquale! HI Madeleine, glad to see the face behind your amazing art! You're looking great! A very likable smile! How did you manage to get my scarf in your image? LOL waves at Mayda... nice to give us a smile, sweetie! Wonder why I haven't got a note about your postings here??? Have a wonderful weekend all!