Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Chi Studios Free Stuff

Styxx opened this issue on Jul 08, 2005 ยท 14 posts

Styxx posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 2:45 PM

Attached Link: http://styxx.francemi.net/index.htm

Hi All! We are finally back into the swing of things and have set up a little page to offer some freebees to everyone. Please take some time to check out our new site and perhaps sighn our guest book and let us know what you think. Chi Studios is a partnership between Noel and Shelley (Styxx and chijwi). You may remember us as Electronica Fashions - we are known for our fresh, edgy costumes and characters. Our quality constantly evolves, and we have something for everyone!

We will have a new store opening at Renderotica and Renderosity in the next few weeks!

Thanks for your time and enjoy the free stuff!

Cheers, Styxx and Chijwi.

Message edited on: 07/08/2005 14:46

Giana posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 3:50 PM

good to see ya back, Noel! :))

Ghostofmacbeth posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 4:02 PM

Cool .. Thanks

Walt Sterdan posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 4:29 PM

Glad to see ya back, some of my favourite things are from you (Lixue in particular is at the top of the list) and I've been kicking myself for having missed your cyber-elf girl (hopefully she'll show up again?). I seem to remember another character of interest, Crye or something like that... did she ever hit the stores?

Anyway, thanks for the freebies, and I'll be watching for your new stores. -- WS,F

Message edited on: 07/08/2005 16:37

darken666 posted Fri, 08 July 2005 at 6:11 PM

Glad to see you're back!

Fyrene posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 12:27 AM

Welcome back, Noel and Shelley!!! biggest hugs

Styxx posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 7:23 AM

Thanks all! It sure is good to be back! Walt, Not sure what the cyber elf is.. We did have cybertronica for V3. and I have a pack in the making that tranforms V3 into kind of a cyber dragon. As for Crye, She will be released soon. She will be, as planned, free. She is my first custom human model so I think selling her would be a mistake as she has some flaws that I just can't iron out. Crye will probably be out in the next two weeks. Thanks again, Noel

Styxx posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 7:39 AM

oops, sorry, Cybertronica was for V2.

Walt Sterdan posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 8:56 AM

"...I have a pack in the making that tranforms V3 into kind of a cyber dragon." Very cool. "oops, sorry, Cybertronica was for V2." That was her! Couldn't remember the name for sure, but I loved her mohawk... and pretty much everything else about her. ;-) -- Walt

Katoran posted Sat, 09 July 2005 at 6:24 PM

Will any of your other older products be making a re-appearance? There were a couple at RDNA that I wanted to get, and didn't make it in time. One of them was a demoness set with conforming monster-feet boots, and wings that could be conformed to the arms. At least, I'm pretty sure that was one of yours.

Styxx posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 7:59 PM

Thanks again everyone! Katoran, some of our old packs will be definatly be reappearing here and at Renderotica. Cybertronica will be one of them. The beast you are speaking of is "Nihasa" or something like that, I'll have to check. Over the next few months, some of the packs might even find their way into free stuff!! Thanks again! Noel

Arvanor posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:12 AM

Will Komodai perhaps also be available again?

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

Styxx posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 7:56 AM

I loved Komodai G Yes, they will as well :)

Arvanor posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 8:59 AM

Now thats what i call a very good news!

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!