Forum: Photography

Subject: I was married 15 years ago today!!...

kimariehere opened this issue on Jul 14, 2005 ยท 27 posts

kimariehere posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:42 AM

I woke up and looked at the date and went wow 15 years i didnt even think of it till this morn... anyways- heres a pic of mike and I July 14th 1990.!!. scanner didnt work so i did a macro of it sorry for the glare... 15 years and three kids later... time flys.. unreal!

kimmers ♥ :O)

kimariehere posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:46 AM

and one more, yeah we are divorced but back together - uhm does that makes it an ambiguious wedding anniversery? haha yeah i can laugh about it !! been through allot but we are still together... LOL .. thought i would share a few pics here of my day - 15 years ago !! hugs Kimmers!

3DGuy posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:52 AM

Congratulations.. on to the next 15 :)

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

kimariehere posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:54 AM

oh mann thats too much to think of ... one day at a time for now please LOL and thank you!!

Kristanene posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:32 PM

Congrats Kimmers!! 15 years, hardly anyone makes it that long these days; even technically divorced, you guys are still together! I've seen that before, with my best friend's mom and step-dad...they were married when Erica was little, got divorced, stayed apart for like a year, then got back together and finally got married again, a week after Erica did!! :-D It was so romantic!

cynlee posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:34 PM

congrats Kimmers!! i read somewhere that a good marriage is falling in love over & over again with the same person... i asked a few of our older patients when i was working at the Dr's office, seeing the luv & care they give each other, how they managed to stay together so long... i was told there will be plenty of rough patches where one could really hate the other but if one should stick it out the love that was once there can be renewed in time... ...my 1st marriage of 15 years wasn't so lucky :P

cryptojoe posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:43 PM

Congrats Kimmers! The first 15 are always the hardest. Nows when it starts to get really good!

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

zahnfee posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 12:51 PM

Congrats & best wishes for the next 15! I'd say the first seven are the hardest! So you've already more than doubled it! :)

flopsy posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 1:24 PM

congratulations actually funnily it's my parents anniversary today too 26 years for them - 1979 they were married, my mother met my father when she was my age, here is a small pic of them

kimariehere posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 1:48 PM

oh they look so sweet!! congrad to your parents nice to have parents that are still together ..!!.. they look so happy!! picked a good day to get married on .. lol actually mine was really hot 116 degrees that day in the top pic i can barely hold my eyes open it was so bright and blinding... .. couldnt wait to get out of LA and go to the beach and had a tshirt on at the end of my wedding reception lol vail and tshirt that said "i am married now LOL"

TwoPynts posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 2:35 PM

Congrats to you, and to your parents! :]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 4:30 PM

So cool to see some happy people around! :D It seems to be quite rare nowadays! And long relashionships are tough indeed sometimes and doubts and anger and "had enough" do happen indeed but in the end, ur partner/companion/husband is ur family and for that reason, I think it worth all the bad patches in exchange for all the love and care u give each other! :D Ah yes!! I wish u both all the happiness in the world dear! ;)

tizjezzme posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 6:59 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And, what a BEAUTIFUL couple you two make!!!! Wooo-Hooo!! Congrats on your getting back together too :))) That's so KEWL !! !! !!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

logiloglu posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 7:59 PM

Congrats to both of you ! all the best !!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!

Punaguy posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 9:17 PM

Ain't love a kick in the butt sometimes? Congrats..hope this is a happy new begining for you both~ Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

DJB posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 10:58 PM

Only 10 more years to catch me Kimmers. At least you remembered. Congrats!!! Oh.....if you took the pictures outside or by a window you would not have neeeded the flash...LOLMy 2

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

kimariehere posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 1:37 AM

lol i wasnt dressed when i took this ..haha so didnt go outside like that but i sure do preciate the advice for the future yeah they look pretty bad with the big ol flash my mom called up and gave me the rasberries about it earlier.. she always checks out the site stuff LOL thank you !!.. hug...

flopsy posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:17 AM

yeah nice when marriages last of my seven closest friends only one has parents who are still together which kind of sucks really for all of them hope you have more happy years together

soulofharmony posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 11:41 AM

congrat's on 15 years of marriage... kim.. you look very much in love.. Grandma soulofharmony always told me treat a man like a 5 year old and you,ll be married for life... :)...)))) hahahaha...

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:33 PM

ROFL@Nikki!!! This is SO true!!!

danob posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 3:42 PM

Congrats Kimmers you looked very beautiful on the day Glad it was your scanner no need to shoot the photographer!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

kimariehere posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:51 PM

lol@ danob.. hehe yo made me laugh outloud ..shoot his haha he shoot allot of us that day .. i just took a pict of a picture real quick to show you us but as doug said i should have taken this by a window without the flash live and learn ... SHOOT that photgraphper??.. LOL i sure hope not .. it cost us a car and &2500 for Christopher Glenns famous well known photography for our wedding back in 1990 when we knew he was the best but i was disspointed in that he took most of the shots in the usual place out in front of the church it was blazing hot 114 degrees and SO BLINDING BRIGHT OUTSIDE i could hardly open my eyes let alone see so i in the first shot i am straining to keep them from opening and tearing.. look red eyed and my hair dropped from the heat .. i think he would have gotten better shots inside .. but oh well i trusted his judgement cause he is the top dog for weddings in southern ca... thanks for all your sweet comments!!

kimariehere posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 4:57 PM

lol @ soul of Harmony just saw your treat a man like a five year old you got me laughing good HAHA... GOOD ADVICE will start from here on yep men (most ) are big babies and love to be pamapered and fed .. as long as I FEED mike LOTS and bake LOTS things are cool the minute i go on a diet and stop he is a grouchy bear.. his mama fed him well he wants the same LOL when we met i worked at the good earth as a waitress lots of wonderful left over i gave him everynight he liked that food food and more food i cant eat like that i look at food and gain weight haha... oh well nuff of my blah blah blah..

Sylvaine posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 5:43 PM

Are you sure..this is your Husband,,,,

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 6:30 PM

LMAO@Sylvaine!! Silly woman!!! :D

Sylvaine posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 7:13 PM

You must go to bed...It's late for you...Pascale....

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 15 July 2005 at 7:47 PM

HUH!? Is it? O_o Oh well! Ok then! :(