Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What other sites are there for Poser besides Rendo, Daz, PP, and RDNA?

gingersnap opened this issue on Jul 22, 2005 ยท 56 posts

gingersnap posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 12:30 AM

Hi, I'm relatively new to the Poser community and not really finding stuff at all. I've done searches but some sites are either nonexistant at this point or "site under construction" etc etc. Could someone point me in some different directions as far as sites and things go? And possibly some insight as to which ones are best? Also....just where are they anwyay? Finding out that current links are broken or you click on one and find out that its just not available. What about tutorials? is there a site just for those? Or are they pretty scattered and just have to wade through the crud you pull up on say like Google? Okay now I probably shouldn't ask this but as any comsumer I want a deal. lol Who's got one going on right now? My new copy of P6's library thingy is bare and itching to spend money. Not that I haven't seen some cool things here that I will buy mind you.....but......come on....you wouldn't as a shopper just buy at one store. lol Any suggestions given would be helpful at this point as I'm about lost, not hopeless mind you, just maybe a bit overwhelmed?