Forum: Community Center

Subject: sorting option for the wishlist?

laetia opened this issue on Jul 24, 2005 ยท 5 posts

laetia posted Sun, 24 July 2005 at 1:41 PM

I was just thinking... there's a way to sort or at least filter the list of purchases, right - I wish we had that on the wishlist too... Mine is a few miles long and I must say I'm having a bit of a hard time finding things I want to switch to my cart. :-S If I could sort them by merchant or just alphabetically that would be sooooo useful! :) Just thought it might be a cool idea to bring up. :) Caro

Caroline (laetia)

Greebo posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 9:24 AM

It would also be nice if we could add more than one item at a time from the wishlist to the shopping cart (or vice versa). Something using check boxes.

bjergtrold posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 9:52 AM

I have a limit of 20 items on my wishlist. If I have more items on it, I usually delete (or very seldom buy) some of them.
As a result I have a lean wishlist and as an added bonus, this cuts nicely down on the temptation.

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

laetia posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:45 PM

hehe! lol! I don't want/need to cut down on spending or temptation, just a way to find things in there. If it's on my wishlist I will end up buying it (except in rare occasions, like when I got the product from another store). It's just trying to find something in a pile of 150+ items is somewhat complicated. ;-)

Greebo has a good idea as well -- handling multiple items at a time (move, delete, etc) would be kind of cool. :)

Caro

Message edited on: 07/25/2005 12:46

Caroline (laetia)

zulu9812 posted Tue, 26 July 2005 at 11:22 AM

hell yeah! sorting options for the wishlist would be a boon!