Hey, this time on time! :D

Fractal Window Weekly

I hope you enjoy it.
Great news coming soon! :)))

Have a great week!
Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

stevi0d posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 4:29 PM

Lovely selection of images. There were a good few fine images that you have drawn attention to that I would otherwise have missed ;)

Fractelaar posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 4:36 PM

Enjoy your selection , again much varation in style,s Looks to me a hell of a job to make this choiche ,s Congrats to anybody that has a image inside Greatz Arend

Deagol posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 9:45 PM

I have missed a lot this week. Thanks. A great bunch of images

kansas posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 12:12 AM

Thank you again for your dedication to this project. Another great selection---I even voted on several of these! Thanks for including one of mine. Marion

ulliroyal posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 7:51 AM

OMG to improve a good thing is a good thing too! I'm looking forward for great news! Great variety this week again, thank you for sharing a passion! ulli

tresamie posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 1:26 PM

Thanks so much Barb. It was a rough and busy week for me, and if it was not for the FWW I would have missed several images, including Kerry's. Thanks for keeping me up to speed :)

Fractals will always amaze me!

DreamWarrior posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 2:55 PM

:))))) I'm glad you enjoy it! And thank you all for taking the time to say so! Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

mountmous posted Tue, 02 August 2005 at 3:15 AM

I wanted to take some time to look through the FWW. What a variety in styles this week. Each one is so different from the next. A wonderful presentation of what fractals can be like.

ufrey posted Wed, 03 August 2005 at 4:37 AM

I had lately some busy days and so I missed many great images. Thanks for your nice selection, barb and congrats to all who has an image inside :-).