Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Mirroring morphs from one boot to another

RAMWorks opened this issue on Aug 12, 2005 ยท 8 posts

RAMWorks posted Fri, 12 August 2005 at 1:01 PM

Hi all, I don't post here that often but I really need help in understanding what I need to do. I was directed to an older post here called: "Mirroring a morph for another body part?" didn't really enlighten me too much but it did prompt me to ask more in depth about my situation. I'm on a WinXP Pro (SP2) set up, Poser 6. Now according to this post there is a way to mirror morphs within Poser? If so where do I look for this and how do I go about doing that? Is there a python script that would do this for me? I have a pair of boots that I spent a few hours morphing with magnets. One boot I got to where I like it very much, the other is still in it's original shape. Instead of saving the magnets to the Props folder, which I found out that I could do this to late I deleted them after I spawned new morph dials and when I was done created a new cr2 with it. I looked in to useing MorphMirror but that seems only to work with obj files which does me little good considering the morph info is in the cr2 and pmd files! I don't like pmd files as this is like splitting hairs!! Is there a way in Poser to not have it save the files in to 2 seperate files like that?? Anyway, I have this boot and I want to mirror the new morphs into the other one. How would I do this? Thanks much Richard ;-)~

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE