Sat, Sep 21, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simone says....show me your......

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:31 PM

The Silence Of The Lambs!Very famous scary line! Kortalina!How on earth did you do that?Wow! Pascalouche,what do you think of Eddie Izzard,then?I love him!Ooh I wonder what you think of that movie,'The Crying Game'? Sheila,I believe you're thinking of Dustin Hoffman in "Tootsie".

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:38 PM

Heheh, yeah, men in drag is popular, or was in the 80s. There was a movie with Patrick Swayzee and Wesley Snipes where they played drag queens. Some men should definately not put on a dress! ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:39 PM

Oh yes!!! I love Eddie Izzard!!! He's so hilarious!!! We actually have one of his show on DVD too: Dressed to kill! Fabulous! And I haven't seen the crying game!! :( What is it about?

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:41 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:41 PM

It definitely doesn't suit everyone my sweet Kortalouche! But when it does....oh man!!! O_O

Message edited on: 08/19/2005 14:41

Nilla ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:59 PM

Wild Bill made that statement in "Silence of the Lambs" he was a transvestite. Silence of The Lambs has my favorite actor in it Anthony Hopkins! Who is also in "Meet Joe Black" with Brad Pitt, another awesome movie! drool If you like transvestites dear Pascale go rent "The Crying Game"! Brenda :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:02 PM

Attached Link: Crying Game

Crying Game...great film. Don't find out what it is about before you see it. If you need too, there is a short synompsis at the link above. Jaye Davidson was also the nasty head alien in Stargate, 1994.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:19 PM

Yeah what happened to him. I thought I saw him in some movie but I was not sure. I gotta check up on what is going on. Bsteph

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:32 PM

Well just mentioning it here kinda gives it away doesn't it?lol!Pascalouche ,I'm surprised you don't know it.That Patrick Swaye movie was it Julie Newmar Something?Can't quite get it.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 10:20 PM

file_285140.jpg

I only own a half-dozen movies... LOTR gift sets, Shakespeare in Love, Labyrinth, Last of the Mohicans... but I'd buy a lot more if I had the money, just to get the commentaries and extra art. I don't have a TV, but the DVD player on my computer works fine. Instead of showing a pitifully small stack of boxes, or my action figures, this is me working with the theatre standee from the Fellowship of the King (5' wide and 8' high) behind my back. All those guys with pointy swords provides motivation! (and no, you won't find this on ebay) Carolly

jocko500 ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 9:46 PM

file_285141.jpg

here my movies i have very few dvd I record off of Showtime when my movie comes on lol I know I late for this one sorry I could not find it intill now. It under blacklights

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

jocko500 ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 9:50 PM

oh forgot to say they are tapes

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.