Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question about morph utility

kawecki opened this issue on Aug 26, 2005 ยท 8 posts

kawecki posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 2:40 AM

Exist some utility for converting morphs to pose files (pz2)?
I normaly do it by hand with a text editor, I seldom do morphs so it's no problem for me.
The question is , is worth for me to create a software that will do it, can be useful to somebody? or better spend my time on another thing?

Message edited on: 08/26/2005 02:41

Stupidity also evolves!

KarenJ posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 2:51 AM

Do you mean converting to INJ files? There are two or three programs which do that. And MPE3 will convert to a MOR pose (for non-INJ characters.) Got to be honest, unless it offers something really new then I'd say the market's saturated.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

kawecki posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 3:00 AM

I didn't researched the market. I don't like the INJ files (runscript...), I prefer normal pz2 files where all information is contained in only one file. The idea is to take any cr2, select all the morphs wanted and create the respective pose file.

Stupidity also evolves!

kawecki posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 3:05 AM

Pose MOR files deals only with existent morphs and not with new created morphs

Stupidity also evolves!

xantor posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 2:40 PM

This sounds like a good idea.

dolphing posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 5:18 PM

I'm with you .I have morphs made in ZBruhs and I can't create the Pz2.sounds good to me to .Sample

dphoadley posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 1:27 AM

Is there a utility where I can injec posette hip morphs into Arduino's P4wwg2 figure? I'm looking through the form for information, but I can't find anything.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

xantor posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 2:00 AM

The arduino figure probably has different geometry so posette morphs wont work with it, you could try using the tailor if you have it.