Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Remove bang for LongHair_evolution not working.

YngPhoenix opened this issue on Sep 15, 2005 ยท 7 posts

YngPhoenix posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 2:03 AM

I take it that it is supposed to remove the hair part that hangs down in front of the face? I can't seem to get it to work at all. Has anyone else had this happen and is there any way of fixing it? I love the hair but would like to render without that one part of hair.

SWAMP posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 5:05 AM

There are two remove bang pose files included, and each works only with one of the two hairs supplied. One just says "remove bang" which is for the comforming hair figure that is loaded from the Figures library. The other one (which is all the way at the bottom in the pose files) says "remove bang_Universal" which is for the hair prop loaded from the hair library. SWAMP

YngPhoenix posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 9:27 AM

SWAMP: Have checked the zip file twice and It only includes one remove bang and the bottom one says MT_Reset. I don't see the one that says remove bang_Universal.

SWAMP posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 10:21 AM

Im sorry; you may not have that file. I forgot that the Hr2 hair prop is a separate download that contains the extra pose files. So if you dont have that file I now assume you are using only the character (Cr2) version of that hair. Mine works fine, BUT you must be sure that the hair is selected when you apply the remove bangs pose file. When it hasnt worked, I saw I had something else selected like the head, neck or eye (which is easy to do, since that hair hangs down over everything). SWAMP

YngPhoenix posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 10:36 AM

SWAMP: Boy do I feel stupid! I had the figure 1 body selected then clicked on LongHair_Evo but didn't click on hair part. After I clicked on the head part for the hair and applied the remove bang, it worked just fine. Thanks for your help(it may have taken another year for me to figure it out :D ).

SWAMP posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 10:50 AM

Great you got it working :-) BTW: I don't know if you noticed it when you DL'ed the hair,but Koz has some extra morphs for it at the bottom of the page. They pull back the hair over the shoulders and ears...very useful. Have fun,SWAMP

YngPhoenix posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 11:07 AM

SWAMP: Yes I've wanted to download them for a while now but didn't have the time. I just downloaded them about 25 minutes ago along with the LongHair_evo universal version just to see how well it will work with some of my other figures. Thanks Again!