Forum: Photography

Subject: nathalie06 in Belgium !

GiMi53 opened this issue on Sep 25, 2005 ยท 20 posts

GiMi53 posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1051850

As she announced on her last upload (see link), Nathalie is now in Belgium and we enjoy shooting together in all the places Ive decided to show her See here, yesterday, Nathalie capturing one of ["the Four Seasons"](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=983866), a group of bronze castings (by Alfred Blondel) in Louvain-la-Neuve (my hometown). For another picture from this series in my gallery, see : ["It's Summer...let your head blow away !"](http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=991438) Today, were going to explore Brussels and the neighbourhood :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

soulofharmony posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:09 AM

thought l recognised the statue.. pleased to meet nathalie... have loads of fun together..always a pleasure meeting people to share ... hugs have fun both :)..:)) nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

thesymphonyofthelife posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 10:40 AM

Super mega cool, heu il a pas l'air de faire super chaud lhaut ;). je vous souhaite tous les deux d'agrble vacances. A bient Christophe

cynlee posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:47 PM

waves to Nathalie :D nice cam! it's great when members can get together!!! have fun & thank you Michel :]

GiMi53 posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 4:25 PM

Another picture taken yesterday : Nathalie at the "cheau de La Hulpe"... :~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

DELMUR posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 4:49 PM

Coucou ! je reconnais une des saisons! je ne sais plus laquelle ;elle a froid :automne?Content de voir nathalie, mais elle aurait pas un appareil devant le visage sans arr ,on la reconnaitrais mieux!Bises vous deux, latez vous!!JP!

Zacko posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 4:56 AM

YAY FOR YOU!!! That must be soooo cool, meeting a fellow photographer like that. And someone as nice as Nathalie as well. Im sure youll have lots of fun together and that you both take some awesome shots for you to share with us. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 12:52 PM

Hey nice to see u Nathalie!! But like JP said, without the cam in front of her face would be better! ;) Thx for sharing Michel! :)

GiMi53 posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 5:02 PM

Yesterday (Sept 25th), in an old tavern ("La Roue d'Or", Bruxelles)...

cynlee posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 5:04 PM

cheers!! :D

tibet2004uk posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 6:17 PM

Oh I like that shot and that warm orange mood!!! These old brasseries (tavernes) are fantastic!! They have so much character.

GiMi53 posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 11:08 AM

this morning, at the cistercian Abbey of Villers-la-Ville... see : :~)

nathalie06 posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 12:53 PM

Ciao Everybody !!!! Michel has post too much photographies of me in the Forum !!!! More than I've ever seen ! I was very busy last days, to discover his so lovely country, and to take photographies of so many cities and places... But sometimes, when he was looking on another part, and don't see me... I've shot him too ! Then I use a "right of answer" to his shots !!!! This one of Michel was taken this morning in the ruins of the Abbey of Villers-la-Ville. Just before the rain ;-(((( Thank you for your kind comments. I'll be back in a few days in France. Hugsssssssssss. Nathalie

tibet2004uk posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 1:23 PM

Haha!! The photographer photographed!! Well done Nathalie and thx for sharing! ;)

jcv2 posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 3:17 PM

Ha ha ha, seems to me you've had both a great time being out there together, discovering parts of Belgium! A very joyful collection of shots, great to keep that in memory!

maggiemai posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 5:30 PM

I love seeing both of you!! You are sooo pretty Nathalie and so handsome Michel! It must be so wonderful to share stories and take pictures together yet with each one's independent POV. :-))) These are all very wonderful photos too!! Have FUN!!! :-) (((hugs))) ~ maggie

Love, Light and Laughter  ~ :-)

kimariehere posted Fri, 30 September 2005 at 6:07 PM

beautiful shots and so nice you could go visity her!! i loved seeing these thank you!

kimmers ♥ :O)

kimariehere posted Fri, 30 September 2005 at 6:07 PM

beautiful shots and so nice you could go visit her!! i loved seeing these thank you!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Akinom posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 3:27 PM

Hello Michel and Nathalie, can imagine you had a wonderful time strolling and shooting together... that is so much fun! Thanks for sharing a few shots with us here in the Forum! Rita and me had a great time, too, when she was visiting me for three days last week... you can view some images of her visit here: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12379&Form.ShowMessage=2426816

sossy posted Mon, 03 October 2005 at 4:34 AM

I can imagine how much fun you both had shooting together! It always is exciting and wonderful to meet friends in reality! Fabulous and interesting captures of you both! ;o)))