Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Haute Couture?

judee3d opened this issue on Sep 25, 2005 ยท 11 posts

judee3d posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:22 AM

Hi, I'm wondering where to find the results of the haute Couture challenge - I'm not sure which forum sponsored it, as i found it on Renderosity's main page, but now it's gone. It is still listed in the Voting area of the contests page, but there is no page there for announcements. I really enjoyed participating in it, and there were so many wonderful entries - I'd like to see if some of my favorites were also judges picks. Thanks for any info, judee3d

nghayward posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:41 AM

Though it says the results will be announced on 24th its still in the voting stage section if you follow the contests link at the top - of course it could have changed in the last 2 minutes - or by the time you read this ;-)

nghayward posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=569&folder_id=27

the link to the haute couture contest page

judee3d posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:18 AM

Thanks!

missgrin posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 1:52 PM

Hi all Where can i find the result from the jury, from this contest??? I want to see who won this, there were a lot of great renders...

Nouschka posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 3:06 PM

Yes, i want to know that too and cant find the result anywhere.....

LillianH posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 9:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=569&folder_id=27

Sorry to keep you all waiting with anticipation for the winners to be announced. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until tomorrow. In the interest of fairness, I must wait and double check everything and receive a confirmation before I post the winners. It was a very close vote and there were a lot of excellent entries. I trust you will understand the need to make sure it is correct. I'll post as soon as I possibly can...I promise. Best wishes, LillianH Renderosity Marketing Manager

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

judee3d posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 10:44 AM

Great picks for the winners, I was astounded at the quality of the work these artists did, no wonder the judging was so difficult! Congratulations to all of you! And I really enjoyed this - so much I hope to see more challenges of this sort in the future.

LillianH posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 3:32 PM

And the winners of the "Haute Couture" contest are:

First Place: Molinari (Entry #68)

Second Place: EmeraldSpider (Entry #40)

Third Place: ScarlettWoman (Entry #55)

Congratulations!

The voting was very difficult and the images were amazing. We would like to give Honorable Mention to the following artists:

-Carneithwen (Entry #73)
-Doodles (Entry #74)
-MariaAJMD (Entry #13)
-Miharo (Entry #6)
-MariaAJMD (Entry #3)
-Anniebel (Entry#58)
-duskangel1 (Entry #33)
-MoonGraphics11 (Entry #76)
-dorkati (Entry #45)
-Rouenne (Entry #14)
-Steve35 (Entry #54)
-Anniebel (Entry #24)
-promillepromille (Entry #30)
-didi_mc (Entry #16)
-duskangel1 (Entry #32)
-baleensavage (Entry #57)

We would also like to thank everyone that entered. Your creative ideas and designs made this a dynamic and colorful contest!

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

miharo posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 8:22 AM

Congratulations to winners.. thanks a lot for Honorable Mention... it was fun to be in this contest... all the entries were beautiful...

KarenJ posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 2:46 PM

congratulations to everyone. Some beautiful entries there!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire