Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Pahntom Of The Opera Mask

angellella opened this issue on Sep 28, 2005 ยท 8 posts

angellella posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 3:09 PM

I am on the look out for a Phantom Of The Opera Mask. does any one know where i might be able to get one? Thanks

Saro posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 6:45 PM

I haven't seen any free masks around, but you might try Daz's Morphing Face Mask and create your own alpha mask for it or try making one from a catsuit. People have also painted the masks on too. Depends on how much time you are willing to spend.

Casette posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 2:26 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/filelib/viewed.php?file_id=3072

RDNA has a free V2 mask " MaskV2 Uploaded by Maveris on 2002-12-09 and downloaded 4397 times. 323K bytes A simple Mask "Phantom of the Opera" like. Happy rendering, Mav :) "

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

xantor posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 5:37 AM

You can make one yourself using the grouping tool and the face of the figure you use. Dr geep or somebody else (it might have been sturkwurk) made a tutorial about it.

Styxx posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 8:12 AM

I have a mask pack for sale at Renderotica which includes the "half mask" worn by the phantom in the movie version of POTO. I can't give you a direct link though due to TOS. Just got to the 'rotica store and look for Chi Studios.

angellella posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 3:07 PM

well thanks mut i am looking for it to fit m3.

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 30 September 2005 at 7:22 AM

You can fairly easily spawn something like a mask from Poser itself. Load M3, select the polygons you want to go into the mask with the grouping tool and hit Spawn Prop.. Whalla. Instant mask.

Mask1.jpg
Mask2.jpg
Mask3.png

When it's done you can either fiddle with the polys to make it less jaggy or (easier) use a transparence map. The mask of course takes M3's mapping, so you can use that template if you want :o)

Styxx.. any other way of getting your masks? I can't buy from Rotica any more due to the lack of a credit card. Any reason why you're not selling those masks here? There's nothing... raunchy about them as far as I can tell...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Styxx posted Fri, 30 September 2005 at 7:48 AM

As you can see from the picture, the phantom mask does fit Mike3 pretty good. It may take some repositioning is all. ernyoka1, I sent you an IM K? Cheers all!