Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: RM Fall Fright Fest '05!

Ben_Dover opened this issue on Oct 01, 2005 ยท 7 posts

Ben_Dover posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 10:40 PM

fallcontest_header.jpg

Trick or treat?
Treat of course, nearly $1700 in treats await you!

RaunchyMinds (dotcom) has teamed up with some of the biggest names known in the Poser art arena to bring you a chance to win some of their top notch products. Our very generous sponsors have made it possible for our members to have a chance to win multiple prizes in our first annual...

Fall Fright Fest!

**We'd like to give our sincerest thanks (in alphabetical order) to eFrontier, Mikey&Mandy, Netherworks, PoserPros, PoserWorks, RuntimeDNA and Sixus1 Media for their tremendous amount of support and generosity in this event.

Ben_Dover posted Sat, 01 October 2005 at 10:43 PM

No link provided, some content might not be suitable for younger viewers.

hauksdottir posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 4:42 PM

Ben_Dover, We all know that it is the kids who are raunchy (why else would they flock to a museum to see how boogers are made and why armpits smell and how to calculate the volume of a fart?). We adults are quite genteel and mature and well-behaved compared to the younger set. Age limits are to protect us. ;^) Carolly

Ben_Dover posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 5:00 PM

Carolly You and I know that - but let's just keep it to ourselves. Once everybody else found out they'd all flock over and we'd have no more peace and quiet. ;) BTW, how -do- you calculate the volume of a fart, and we are talking volumetric space in this instance, not decibels, correct? 8)

hauksdottir posted Sun, 02 October 2005 at 10:21 PM

Hmmm.. I'm not sure. If the exhibit ever comes to the San Francisco area, I'll check it out for you. Carolly

Ben_Dover posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:52 PM

We've added Maxon to the list of sponsors. Our prize pack is now in the neighborhood of $2500! :D

Katnip posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 10:26 AM

Reminder! RM's Fall Fright Fest '05 Competition ends in: 6 days 13 hours 36 minutes .. as of the time of this post. Multiple judges, multiple prizes and multiple chances to win - you won't want to miss your chance at taking home some of the prize booty!