Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Cloth Primitives

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Oct 05, 2005 ยท 8 posts

Fugazi1968 posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 7:21 AM

Hi Peoples :) I posted a new freestuff Item called Cloth Primitives a few days ago, it's the starts of a tutorial and some models shoing how to make clothes. I was wondering out of the numerous people who have downloaded it, if you've tried it and how you found it. Is it useful, easy to follow all that stuff. I'd like some feedback for the half I'm yet to write, if I'm on the wrong track I'd like to know so I can fix the second part. John.

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

infinity10 posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 7:26 AM

I downloaded it, and I'll try using it this week-end, but I'm a raw newbie to cloth room operations, so may not be able tell you anything worthwhile.

Eternal Hobbyist

Beake posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 11:56 AM

Hello I downloaded the tutorial, and I already did part 1, 2 and 3. My native language is not English but Dutch, that's the reason why I have sometimes problems to follow a tutorial. But I'm happy because up to know it is easy to follow. For me you are not on the wrong track. I hope you will write more tutorials like this one. Thanks a lot

Fugazi1968 posted Wed, 05 October 2005 at 12:09 PM

Thanks Beake, thats good to know, would love to see some of your results. Infinity10, I hope you have fun trying it. I wrote it to hopefully get people into using the cloth room more. I think it's a really under used part of poser and really powerful. Let me know how you get on, as you havn't used the cloth room I'd beinterested to know how you get on. John

Indoda posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 7:14 AM

Thank you for the tutorial John. I've completed the skirts so far and everything worked well. The cloth room is an interesting place now thanks to your tutorial. Keep up the good work ;)

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

nikogr posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 11:25 AM

I download the tutorial. i had some problems cause the language cause my native language is greek. I already try the first 3 parts and is working very ok. The amazing of this tutorial was that help me to make clothes from other caracters to feet to V3 that i use. Thanks allot and keep the good work.

nikogr posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 11:27 AM

I download the tutorial. i had some problems cause the language cause my native language is greek. I already try the first 3 parts and is working very ok. The amazing of this tutorial was that help me to make clothes from other caracters to feet to V3 that i use. Thanks allot and keep the good work.

Fugazi1968 posted Thu, 06 October 2005 at 1:15 PM

Hi Guys I'm glad its working ok for you. I'm going to do some sets for other characters soon, let me know which ones you use :) And if there is anything you want to do that isn't in there, let me know and I will try to include it in future. The next part is working on the models in a poly modelling program, then a part abut adding buttons in Poser. John