Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: May I ask a couple of questions please........I am totally confused??

Silly_Sue_1 opened this issue on Oct 16, 2005 ยท 7 posts

Silly_Sue_1 posted Sun, 16 October 2005 at 2:54 AM

I am transferring all of my Poser files to a new computer. The problem I am having is that I have had to save all of the files on 8 cds. On the cds the files are all in seperate file folders. One character in a folder made by so and so and a prop in another folder made by so and so. What I would like to know is......do I have to open each folder and seperate the files? Pute cr2 files in one folder and head files in the head folder and prop files in the prop folder, etc. Or can I just take the prop folder and plop it into the props folder without seperating the files. I think that reading the manual did not help at all. I think that it confused the heck out of me as I am not sure exactly what I am trying to find out. I have moved several of the folders into the other folders without seperating the individual files within a folder and they do not show up when I restart the computer and then restart Poser 5. Any help will be appreciated. Another question I have is that I have bought several new characters for V3 and M3 and have no clue as to how to use them. Can someone help me out in this area? Please! I appreciate all of the help and I am not sure if this manual will even help me out with this question. I did check it, but could not find or figure any thing out. Thank you so much in advance. Sorry to be a pain. ;o(