Forum: Photography

Subject: ReRo Meeting Heidelberg 2005 :)) --- some pics... ;)

cbender opened this issue on Oct 21, 2005 · 58 posts

cbender posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:39 AM

hi everybody... :)

finally some pics from a most wonderful rero meeting in Heidelberg... :)
we definitely had a lot of fun together talking and talking and makeing pics and talking and... ;)))
well some talking together...!
it took smoe time for me to get this collage together... ;) but - all "shown people" are satified... :)

so - well... :)

grouphugs

christian

Akinom posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:46 AM

Hi everyone, gonna add my pics from the meeting, too! Hope you will get an idea how much fun we had on the meeting. Have fun viewing the pics! :o) *grouphugz* Moni

Akinom posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:51 AM

We took a short rest on our stroll along the philosopher's walk to wait for Lutz and of course we use the time to take some group shots and portraits LOL BTW Christian's portraits were taken at the restaurant in the Altstadt where we had some drinks after our walk and before visiting the famous castle of Heidelberg.

cynlee posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:51 AM

oh i really like these collages!! great to see everyone that was there!! :D christian, i hope you're getting paid for doing graphic layouts!

soulofharmony posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:54 AM

its absolutely lovely to see you all.. what a marvellous experiance to meet up like that.. awww theres ana. lovely to see you.. first time... hahaha gerhard and those whiskers hehehe !!! so cute, monika waves..christian, and waves at andrea and nina first time also in meeting you... and hiya to lutz l dont know you :( .. it looked like alot of fun, thank you for sharing feeling part of the experiance..:)..:)) hugs

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Akinom posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:55 AM

Ok, and here are my shots from the castle of Heidelberg. I also want to say thank you ones again to all the 8 Rero members for making this day so special! You're great!!! Looking forward to next time and hope other members will join us! *grouphugz*

soulofharmony posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:55 AM

crossed with monikas third upload... pleased to meet you also norbert :)..

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

Zacko posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:59 AM

AWWWWWW!!!! This is sooooooooo coooooool!!!! Thanks for sharing gang....anyone wanna join this swede for a get-together? I live near an ostrich-farm people. wink.gif LOL!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Akinom posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 10:59 AM

Guess there will be some more to come from the others, Nikki wink just don't now when... so stay tuned hugz

soulofharmony posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:03 AM

l,ll stay tuned.. never know one of these days might just catch a flight to germany for the next one..:)..:)))

cbender posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:04 AM

@cyn... thanky :) blush no i unfortunately don't get paid for grafic layout... in no way... :( the only place where i do this is here.. so... enjoy.. g @monika: thanks a lot for your wonderful collages... :) cool way...! :) @andreas: well why not... sweden seems to be a beautiful country... so ;) i hope we'll get there once in our live...!!! hugehugs

Akinom posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:21 AM

@Nikki...YAY... wouldn't it be just fantastic!?! Nikki, I so loved to meet you in person one day! @Andreas... Yeah... we should do a tour along Europe to meet everyone and take them with us on the tour LOL... later when all are together we will take a plane to the USA... like a peaceful invasion LMAO What an idea! @Chris... thanks for starting this thread in such a beautiful way! grouphugz

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:23 AM

Hi there, unfortunately my shots of the guys are not that exciting, but I'll show them to you anyway ;-) Waiting for Lutz was real fun...

firestorm posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:27 AM

great collages all round....and wonderful to see all of you :))

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:29 AM

We disguised ourselves as harmless tourists...

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:30 AM

... to take shots like this across the River Neckar...

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:31 AM

or views from the famous castle...

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:32 AM

... onto the beautiful old City of Heidelberg...

Drea71 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:36 AM

It's such a pitty that most of you guys couldn't come as we had so much fun together - and as you can see here, all of you would at least have found the ice-cream-shop by themselves :-) Thanx again to all the "participants" for the fabulous and fun day!!! Huge hugs Drea

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:36 AM

Haha!!! So very cool!!! More plz!!!!

soulofharmony posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 11:55 AM

drea those pictures are beautiful.. each one a treasure, love those group portraits.. well worth posting in your gallery..and love that one through the window and one beneath... thanks for sharing... :)..:)))

TwoPynts posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 1:14 PM

It does look like you had a lot of fun...and what a place to meet and shoot! I envy you the experience, and thank you for sharing some bits of it with us here in the Forum! =]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

kimariehere posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 2:30 PM

really enjoyed seeing all these people who i comment on daily kinda brings a whole new light on aquaitenses on here!~! AWESOME PHOTos!!!! ♥ ~!

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 2:44 PM

LOL! Sounds like a great plan Monika. wink.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

geneb19 posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 2:55 PM

Drea...these are all beautiful honey!!! and "harmless tourists" you were NOT! lol you look like a group of deperados is you ask me! especially that guy named Gerhard! lol ok, ok...so maybe that's a bit of an exageration. hehe Moni...the shots are gorgeous Shorty!!! as i said in the email...up to your standards of course and no surprise! i love them each and every one honey! Christian...love the collages...couldn't agree more with Cindy. so i have to say you're missing your calling without even knowing how you earn your living! beautiful work my friend! Everyone...this is super you guys. i just wish i could have been there! if you had a picture of me now, you'd see how green with envy i am! hehe hugest hugs to everyone!!! a couple of special ones too. ;-)

Zacko posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 3:27 PM

Yup...i third that. You are INCREDIBLE when it comes to graphic designs Christian. INCREDIBLE!!!! #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

logiloglu posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:15 PM

thanks for the wonderful images , they are a great reminder of a most beautiful day. Christian you know how much i like your layouts and presentations, i was telling this to Monika too.i am glad to see you all again * BIG HUGZ * to you. i would be happy for a next meeting, maybe next year in England ? i never have seen this beautiful Island and there are some friends i would like to meet like,Nikki,Pascale,David,Danny,Jim and Simon. flying isnt so much expensive at this days. wish you all a wonderful weekend !!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!! gerhard

logiloglu posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:18 PM

Hi,Drea ! hab vergessen zu sagen das Deine Impressionen sehr sch geworden sind,jedes Bild ist es wert in der Gallery zu stehen . !!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!

logiloglu posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:20 PM

Also gut,Drea, die beiden ersten in der Reihe natlich nicht, die sind mehr fs Fotoalbum. !!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!

tibet2004uk posted Fri, 21 October 2005 at 8:26 PM

Ooooooh now that would be wicked Gerhard!!! :D

tvernuccio posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 12:03 AM

I so much enjoyed looking at all your images guys!!!! Oh...ya'all look like you had SO much fun!!!! Your images are fabulous, and it's quite heartwarming to hear them all and to hear ya'all talk about your time together! wish i could have been there!!!! thanks so much for sharing!!!! :)

DJB posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 12:27 AM

This is fantastic people.It makes me really feel like doig something like this.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Prinzessin posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 4:57 AM

Some stuff from me too.... :-) #1 - a rest while walking along the philosophers way... :-) some acrobatics... ;-) Have a great weekend... :-) *grouphugz* ~ Nina ~

Please have a look at www.digital-renaissances.org!

Prinzessin posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 4:58 AM

#2 in the evening we had some drinks and meals in a real cool bar... :-)

Prinzessin posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 4:59 AM

And.... The good-bye... :-)) Hope to see u all again... ;-)

nhirschberger posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 5:14 AM

Thanks to all who made this day very special, norbert

Prinzessin posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 5:19 AM

Woahhh... Norbert, this is extraordinary beautiful!!! Love this collage.... cool colours and wonderful arrangement...!! Perfect toning in your photos... Im quite speechless... :-)) Excellent job youve done here! :-) Thanks a lot for sharing! :-))))

ana-maria posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 5:28 AM

A very nice review of this really wonderful day. You really put some effort into these beautiful images. I hope to see you all very soon.
ana-maria

Message edited on: 10/22/2005 05:30

cbender posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 5:44 AM

hey - wow :) norbert, this is a really stunning collage...! :) i love what i see here...! :) some really stunning pics! :) wow and well - thanks back - you were one of those who made this day special ;) -christian

Drea71 posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 6:05 AM

All those images just take me back two weeks and I get the feeling I'm right there again. Thank you guys!!! Drea

Akinom posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 7:13 AM

Ohh... it's great to view all those wonderful images... takes me back to that great day! :o) @Norbert... your collage is fantastic! Thanks for sharing those beautiful images! But I miss my portrait LOL and the other portraits you have taken. @Nina... hey such funny shots! Makes me smile thinking back! Great presentation, sweetie! Hehe I noticed I can easily hide behind Gerhard's back LOL Wonder if Ana, Klaus and Lutz will also share their shots. wink Have a great weekend, all! Moni

tibet2004uk posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 7:50 AM

Ooooh more pics!! Cool!!! :) Norbert, that collage of urs is truly wicked!!!

ana-maria posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 8:48 AM

Okay Moni. here i am *wink*. A wild puzzle of snapshots. :o))

Akinom posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 9:45 AM

Hehe... glad you've posted this fantabulous collage, Ana! Gorgeously done! Brava! A pleasure to explore all the snapshots! huge hugz

TomDart posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:07 AM

This series of collages and individual images..wow, makes my day! : ) It must have been so very much fun. So glad you did the event and posted here. Tom.

nathalie06 posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:07 AM

Greattttttt ! It's wonderful to see both of you !!!! This one was a real meeting of Renderosity's friends !!!! It's a wonderful idea to spend a day together ! I hope than one day we should make a more bigger meeting together somewhere on our little planet ;o)))) That's what I love here, our common passion for the photography has grown real friendships and that's really a good thing ! It's not just something virtual, it's more than real ! And all the shots I've seen are a treasure and a pleasure too ! A big hug to all of you !!!!! Nathalie

nhirschberger posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:25 AM

... ok, some portraits. Best wishes for a wonderful weekend, norbert

soulofharmony posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:42 AM

Norbert and nina such excellent montages... its been a pleasure viewing your time together.. so wonderful to see the friendships.. thank you for sharing.... @gerhard yes european internal flights are becoming very inexpensive... and may be a anglo-german meeting on the cards...:)..:)) Alway wanted to experiance the German christmas Markets.. amazing day and lovely to see you all... :)..:)))

Akinom posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 10:45 AM

Hehe... that's one brilliant job, Norbert!!! What a gang! LOL Now that we have your shots in the Forum I'm really curious when you will finally post some images to the Photography Gallery, my dear friend! smiles Keep them coming... @Gehard... now I see what you were tellin me on the phone wink Not that bad at all! @Nathalie... you're absolutely right! Next time we should make a bigger meeting! Looking forward to!!! :o) BTW Lutz is missing yet! Me thinks I should send him a mail the thread is already running LOL grouphugzzzzzzz

jcv2 posted Sat, 22 October 2005 at 2:36 PM

Oh wow, what a gorgeous collection of captures of this wonderful meeting! Makes me regret even more not being there! :) Great to see you had so much fun together, love to see the different impressions of you all!

tizjezzme posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 4:55 PM

Wow .. what a fun time you all must have had !!!!!! GREAT bunch of photo's here guys .. great shots.... :)))))

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Mimey posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 5:42 PM

Wow!!! I'm absolutely enthusiatic about these wonderful collages and pictures, thank you this wonderful pics, Monika, Christian, Nina, Norbert, Andrea und Ana. Wish you all a wonderful week !!! Here is Christian covered by his camera, and the half Gerhard

Message edited on: 10/23/2005 17:49

Mimey posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 5:53 PM

Ana, Klaus and Monika

Mimey posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 5:55 PM

Andrea and (ein scher Rken kann auch entzken) Monika

Mimey posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 5:59 PM

Klaus and Ana (let's have a break) after the visit of the "Apotheker" museum

Mimey posted Sun, 23 October 2005 at 6:03 PM

There was not only the rendo-meeting this beautiful day in Heidelberg

firestorm posted Mon, 24 October 2005 at 1:26 PM

lol, like the shot where everyone's checking their camera...you see that alot these days...good to see all the collages as well :)

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

cbender posted Tue, 25 October 2005 at 1:16 PM

lol cool pics... :) thanks lutz! hugs i really like those! :))