Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking For Comments.

proteus opened this issue on Mar 07, 2001 ยท 5 posts

proteus posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 9:21 AM

So,tell me what ya think.

Anton_Kisiel posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:01 AM

Wow, that looks great. Do you use photoshop or any other image editor. You can get depth my making a copy and selecting the background stuff and blurring it alittle. Also try adding "noise"(grainy) to the ground in the fore ground and merge the two images. The image has great composition.

Lioness posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 10:03 AM

It is a very creative piece. But how does the skeleton actually fly...I mean when you get right down to it? And she has some heavy double joint action in her legs. I actually like it. Is it inspired by a computer game?

kiru posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 11:27 AM

Very nice. Her pose needs minor tweaking in both feet. They are past unnatrual into impossible.Try a side to side point the right toes to the camera and I think a twist on the lest thigh to fix those. The left arm is also a bit wonky. ON the skel, try twisting the upper body so the wings come out in to the camera. In fact, you might want to have him off the ground a bit, like he is landing. I played with a similar pose to show you what i mean. She should be focused, and incontrol. Her pose tells me that she cant move quickly without leaving an opening Last but not least, put a bush or two in the front

proteus posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 11:48 AM

Well first off, I didn't expect such prompt replies. Thank you all for this input. It is after all just a preliminary render. Actually, still in the conceptual stages. I shall take all your considerations to thought and further this project along. And to Lioness, no this is not inspired by a game. It's actually been brought to life through one of my many daydreams. Once again, I thank you all.