Forum: Fractals

Subject: October Themed Challenge...and the winners are....

nickcharles opened this issue on Nov 02, 2005 ยท 9 posts

nickcharles posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 11:40 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=596

Hey all! The winners page is now posted! Check it out...the winners this time are: First Place...Jennyfnf Second Place..undisclosed-designer Third Place...Timbuk2 As First Place winner, Jenny gets the theme pick for the next one...so stay tuned :D Thanks to all who entered! Amazing how 'spooky' fractal works can be :D Have a great week everyone! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

DreamWarrior posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 11:51 PM

Congrats to the winners! It was fun to see all the entries. :) Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tutri posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 12:37 AM

Congrats people!! Amazing stuff again, can't wait for the next challenge!

fractalinda posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 12:54 AM

Congratulations to Jenny, Harmen and Tim for your excellent work! Each entry was suffiently spooky!

undisclosed-designer posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 1:42 AM

gee, thanks, i was a little too late for the renderosity halloween contest, so this gave me another chance =D congrats to all the winners, and thank you for the prize, i will put it with all the other awards BIG SMILE

Jennyfnf posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 2:15 AM

Thank you so very much to those who voted for my little spook. I have never won so much as a sausage in my whole long life so this is very exciting for me. Congratulations to Harmen and Tim and all others who entered. I enjoyed getting "spooked" by the brilliant entries.

Timbuk2 posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:10 AM

Booo everyone! And thanks. Congrats to Jenny and Harmen.

CarolSassy posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 6:05 AM

Congrats Jenny! Can't say I'm surprised. You find these awesome fractals ALL the time! lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

twiggypeasticks posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 6:06 AM

Congrtatulations to you all - well deserved winners -cute and scary at the same time :O)