Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ mimic and Apollo Max??

wolf359 opened this issue on Nov 06, 2005 ยท 5 posts

wolf359 posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 11:03 AM Online Now!

HI I have the Mimic DMC file for Apollo Max from "little Dragon" I use it and Apollo's Cr2 in the session manager but when I apply the mimic animation pose file I only get head and eye gestures but no lip movements. are there any other hacks etc to his Cr2 required for mimic lip synching?? thanks.

My website

YouTube Channel

martindj posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 1:18 PM

Where do you get this DMC file?

Little_Dragon posted Sun, 06 November 2005 at 4:20 PM

Where do you get this DMC file?

http://www.runtimedna.com/mod/forum/messages.php?ShowMessage=156768

Which version of Mimic are you using? I've only tested it in Mimic 3, thus far, but I don't think it would have any problems in Mimic 2.

Nothing else should be necessary to make him work with Mimic. He won't work with Mimic's default configuration, of course, since his morphs have different names. Hence, the DMC file.

wolf359 posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 4:31 AM Online Now!

Using mimic-2 so iguess its not compatible with apollo :-( Darn!! I guess he will have a non speaking role in my movie.

My website

YouTube Channel

MachineClaw posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 9:32 AM

If you have Mimic 2 pro you can make you own fairly simply. If you only have Mimic 2 then you have to wait til someone does a DMC for you. I would but at this point I have no computers at home. When I get a puter back up and running I'll try and whip a DMC using Mimic 2 Pro for ApolloMax. I did test the Mimic 3 and ApolloMax DMC LIttleDragon supplied and that works well. Gotta be the Mimic 2/3 problem.