Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free!!!!!! cute outfit for Miki

Fugazi1968 opened this issue on Nov 07, 2005 ยท 15 posts

Fugazi1968 posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 10:55 AM

Ok it is absolutely free :) all you have to do is mail me and let me know what your favourite Film quote is :)

Grosse Pointe Blank

Marty: A thousand innocent people get killed every day! But a millionaire's pet gets detonated, and you're marked for life.

Hope to hear from you

John

ps not the boots, they are from the Miki 1020 figure pack.

john.holding@ntlworld.com

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Fugazi1968 posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 12:01 PM

Sorry forgot to mention, the dress is dynamic. John :)

philebus posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 12:40 PM

That's a very nice outfit! Would you believe that I'm sitting in a room with stacks of video recordings and dvds of more films than I want to count - and I can't think of anything!? This may have to wait till morning, my brain just isn't on form today.

lmckenzie posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 10:07 PM

Don't have Miki but here: Unforgiven Bill Munny: "We all got it comin', kid." Strawberry Alice: "Just because we let them smelly fools ride us like horses don't mean we gotta let 'em brand us like horses. Maybe we ain't nothing but whores but we, by god, we ain't horses." Requiem for a Heavyweight "Remember that night in the Garden? You came down to my dressing room and you said 'kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson'... You was my brother, Charlie. You shoulda looked out for me a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum. Which is what I am. Let's face it."

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

BrokenAngel9 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:01 AM

Love that hat! Can I still play? "How do I inject dignity into the word "help!"? Illya Kuryakin, How to steal the world, if I remember right ;-)

Fugazi1968 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:10 AM

no problem broken, drop me an email so i can send it to ya :)

BrokenAngel9 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:53 AM

Wooohoo! The lovely outfit is MINE! g brokenangel@spirit-of-art.com PS: yes, it's morning here and I only had two cups of coffee yet...;)

Acadia posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 4:08 AM

I don't have Miki, but here are some of my favourite movie quotes, purely for entertainment purposes. Ironically many are from Lord of the Rings. For years that first novel bored me to tears. Since I've been layed up with a lame foot, I've gone through all of my reading material except for the LoTR books. I finally dug out the first book again and after 3 years of trying, I finally read it. Amazingly I found myself actually enjoying it this time around. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Bilbo Baggins: "I like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!" Elrond: "Nine companions. So be it. You shall be the fellowship of the ring." Pippin: "Great! Where are we going?" Gimli: "Nobody tosses a dwarf." Aragorn: Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall. Pippin: What about breakfast? Aragorn: You've already had it. Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast? Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip. Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he? Merry: I wouldn't count on it. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Gimli: Toss me. Aragorn: What? Gimli: I cannot jump the distance. You'll have to toss me. [pauses, looks up to Aragorn] Gimli: Don't tell the elf. Aragorn: Not a word. [after Legolas has shot and killed a Warg heading toward Gimli] Gimli: But that one counts as mine! Faramir: Good Speech. Nice and short. Boromir: Leaves more time for drinking! Lord of the Rings: Return of the King The Mouth of Sauron: And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade! [Aragorn cuts off the head of the Mouth of Sauron] Gimli: Guess that concludes negotiations... Aragorn: [to Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry] My friends, you bow to no-one. [entire kingdom bows to the four hobbits] Pirates of the Carribean Jack Sparrow: Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par... snip, parsley... Ragetti: Parley? Jack Sparrow: That's the one. Parley. Parley. Pintel: Parley? Damn to the depths whatever muttonhead thought of "Parley". Jack Sparrow: That would be the French. Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no."

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

FreeBass posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 5:01 AM

Mr Blackitt: Look at them, bloody Catholics. Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. Mrs Blackitt: What are we dear? Mr Blackitt: Protestant, and fiercely proud of it... Mrs Blackitt: Why do they have so many children...? Mr Blackitt: Because every time they have sexual intercourse they have to have a baby. Mrs Blackitt: But it's the same with us, Harry. Mr Blackitt: What d'you mean...? Mrs Blackitt: Well I mean we've got two children and we've had sexual intercourse twice. Mr Blackitt: That's not the point... We could have it any time we wanted. Mrs Blackitt: Really? Mr Blackitt: Oh yes. And, what's more, because we don't believe in all that Papist claptrap we can take precautions. Mrs Blackitt: What, you mean lock the door...? Mr Blackitt: No no, I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue. Mrs Blackitt: What do you mean? Mr Blackitt: I could, if I wanted, have sexual intercourse with you... Mrs Blackitt: Oh, yes... Harry... Mr Blackitt: And by wearing a rubber sheath over my old feller I could ensure that when I came off... you would not be impregnated. Mrs Blackitt: Ooh! Mr Blackitt: That's what being a Protestant's all about. That's why it's the church for me. That's why it's the church for anyone who respects the individual and the individual's right to decide for him or herself. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in 1517, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing. But four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas. And Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom. Oh no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want. Mrs Blackitt: You what? Mr Blackitt: French Ticklers... Black Mambos... Crocodile Ribs... Sheaths that are designed not only to protect but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress... Mrs Blackitt: Have you got one? Mr Blackitt: Have I got one? Well no... But I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant...' Mrs Blackitt: Well why don't you? Monty Python/ The Meaning of Life

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

Acadia posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 5:51 AM

OMG! I forgot about Monty Python!!!! I loved "Monty Python and The Holy Grail". This scene in particular cracks me up everytime. Scene 21 [clop clop whinny] ???: They're nervous, sire. ARTHUR: Then we'd best leave them here and carry on on foot. Dis-mount! TIM: Behold the cave of Caerbannog! ARTHUR: Right! Keep me covered. ???: What with? ARTHUR: Just keep me covered. TIM: Too late! [chord] ARTHUR: What? TIM: There he is! ARTHUR: Where? TIM: There! ARTHUR: What, behind the rabbit? TIM: It is the rabbit! ARTHUR: You silly sod! You got us all worked up! TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. ROBIN: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared! TIM: Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer! ???: Get stuffed! TIM: It'll do you a trick, mate! ???: Oh, yeah? ROBIN: You manky Scot's git! TIM: I'm warning you! ROBIN: What's he do, nibble your bum? TIM: He's got huge, sharp-- he can leap about-- look at the bones! ARTHUR: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off! BORS: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up! TIM: Look! [squeak] BORS: Aaaugh! [chord] ARTHUR: Jesus Christ! TIM: I warned you! ROBIN: I did it again! TIM: I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same, I always-- ARTHUR: Oh, shut up! TIM: --But do they listen to me?-- ARTHUR: Right! TIM: -Oh, no-- KNIGHTS: Charge! [squeak squeak] KNIGHTS: Aaaaugh! Aaaugh! etc. KNIGHTS: Run away! Run away! TIM: Haw haw haw. Haw haw haw. Haw haw. ARTHUR: Right. How many did we lose? ???: Gawain. ???: Hector. ARTHUR: And Boris. That's five. GALAHAD: Three, sir. ARTHUR: Three. Three. And we'd better not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite. ROBIN: Would it help to confuse it if we run away more? ARTHUR: Oh, shut up and go and change your armor. GALAHAD: Let us taunt it! It may become so cross that it will make a mistake. ARTHUR: Like what? GALAHAD: Well,.... ARTHUR: Have we got bows? ???: No. LAUNCELOT: We have the Holy Hand Grenade. ARTHUR: Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade! [singing] How does it, uh... how does it work? ???: I know not, my liege. ARTHUR: Consult the Book of Armaments! MAYNARD: Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One. BROTHER: "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large --" MAYNARD: Skip a bit, Brother. BROTHER: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'" MAYNARD: Amen. ALL: Amen. ARTHUR: Right! One... two... five! ???: Three, sir! ARTHUR: Three! [boom]

Fugazi1968 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 6:37 AM

And who could forget

Peasant 1: Who's that there?
Peasant 2: I don't know... Must be a king...
Peasant 1: Why?
Peasant 2: He hasn't got s$@t all over him.

Arthur: I am your king!
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!
Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays...]
Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering silmite
held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine
providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your
king!
Dennis interrupting: Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony!

Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just
because some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Dennis: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some
moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Dennis: Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! Come and see the Violence inherent in the system!

:)

Message edited on: 11/08/2005 06:37

Acadia posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 6:52 AM

And don't forget the coconuts and the unladen swallow, LOL

Fugazi1968 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 10:34 AM

African or European?

Acadia posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:19 PM

African of course! But they aren't migratory, hehe

Fugazi1968 posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:21 PM

He He :) Anyone tried Mikis new outfit yet, I would love to see the results. John.