Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Need help in completing a freebie package.

NightmareHero opened this issue on Nov 14, 2005 ยท 1 posts

NightmareHero posted Mon, 14 November 2005 at 11:12 PM

Hello, I am working on a package that would allow the user to create fauns or a carnivora werecreature (werebear, werecat, werewolf). What I have made is a package that edits the feet of V3 and M3 to extend them, then using a clawed foot left and right figures by Lemurtek, I can have it attached to the feet to make a werecreature, or attach the Poser horse back hooves to the feet to make a faun. I already have a free texture given to me by an artist at Renderosity for V3. What I need is someone to donate a free M3 texture so that I may include it in this package, AND two horse hoove props that I can add to the package to allow the user to create a faun. Some of the items to make more complex characters such as a full digitigrade figures require the usage of Monster Parts 1, available at RDNA, and a free faun's tail, available at Morph World. I will write a pdf manual for this package, but as it stands it will be larger than 10 mbytes. I anyone can help me with supplying me with an appropiate M3 texture and horse hoove props, I would be very grateful.