Forum: Fractals

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly...Nov 13-19!

nickcharles opened this issue on Nov 21, 2005 ยท 13 posts

nickcharles posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 2:02 AM

Hi all! Here is the new FWW: Fractal Window Weekly Have a great week! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

SimonKane posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:06 AM

I often find myself surprised at the choices you make for the FWW, but I'm amazed that you haven't included Paul DeCelle's "Corum".

'Corum' - Paul DeCelle

Based on previous FWW choices, you seem to have a liking for spirals, and a finer example would be hard to find.

Best wishes,
Simon.

Deagol posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:14 PM

Yep, that's a fine image

nickcharles posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 10:45 PM

Thanks for the input guys. But we do try our best. It's hard to show a slice of the Fractal Gallery in 15 spots. Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
-Don Henley

tresamie posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 1:20 PM

Another round of wonderful images, some of which I missed, so I was happy to see them. Thanks for including my "Carven Metals." Maybe it would help to make the FWW 20 images, just like that other list :) It is 5 rows and 3 columns now, just add one additional column. Just my $.02

Fractals will always amaze me!

stevi0d posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:36 PM

There was an abundence of fantastic images this week, both from popular and well established artists and from those who are lesser known. I don't envy the job of anyone who has to short list work from those eligible. I don't think the 15 slots would be filled the same way by any two people.

(I'll admit that I am pleased that one of my images made it! ;) )

Rykk posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 11:01 PM

Hey! Kewl - thanks for selecting one of mine. BIG honor! Rick

ufrey posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 2:54 AM

Again a great selection with some images I had missed this week. Thanks for choosen one of my images again. I agree with Rick: it's a big honor for me too!

Jennyfnf posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 6:11 AM

It must be the most difficult job to choose just 15, and I am glad I don't have to do it! Again such a really enticing selection, and some I too have missed. Glorious work folks. Jenny

Deagol posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 12:53 PM

Nick, you're doing great. Thanks

kansas posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 9:18 PM

A nice selection of various fractal styles of art. I wouldn't have your job if you paid me! Can't please everyone.

kansas posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 9:19 PM

A nice selection of various fractal styles of art. I wouldn't have your job if you paid me! Can't please everyone.

nickcharles posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 12:14 AM

Thanks so much :D We really appreciate it :D Have a great week! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
-Don Henley