Hi everybody!

Here is the new FWW:

Fractal Window Weekly

I hope you enjoy it.
Have a great week!
Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Fractelaar posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 3:57 AM

Always a pleasure this look around what your choiche is of the best ones of the week :-) Looks to me a mission impossible but also a personal taste of course that it make,s maybe a little more easy Its a nice mix of diffirent proggies Congrats to anybody that has a image inside and in the archieve for endlos homage so long Rendo is in life :-) Have a nice creativefull week Greatz Arend

Jennyfnf posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 8:54 AM

Wonderful and eclectic choice of images. A truly difficult task Barb. Many congratulations to all you fine Artists. I do enjoy this FWW very much. Jenny:-)

ufrey posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 9:25 AM

again a very nice choice of fractals. thanks barb :) and ... my congrates to every one who has an image inside :):) ulrike

kansas posted Tue, 29 November 2005 at 8:47 AM

Good choices this week. Thanks.

fractalinda posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 1:13 AM

Inspiring choices, Barb. Thanks!

TonyYeboah posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 8:48 AM

The FWW. Yet another attempt to promote notability within an illusionary hierarchy, if it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

missie_mandelbrot posted Thu, 01 December 2005 at 4:49 PM

Firstly, many thanks for including my image in the FWW. There's a great selection to view. A wide choice of colours and textures and most importantly different styles of art. A great inspiration for all to see. Some I've missed previously and had a second chance to see. Thanks again :)