Fri, Sep 27, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 11:54 am)

Subject: q03

ahmadoffline ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:18 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 12:40 PM

Hello all. Can any one help me ? When I load a full body figure and apply a cloth for it , and apply a pose for it . his cloth isnot set , and ....... please look at the picture . I want to animate it for many frame. Probably, I must to use Cloth room / calculate simiulation ? isnot it ? is it just for dynamic cloth ? tank a lot .

by white spirit dancer

by : Ahmadoffline

ahmadoffline ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:19 AM

file_312331.jpg

ahmadoffline

by white spirit dancer

by : Ahmadoffline

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:42 AM

If the cloth is dynamic you must use the cloth room, if it is conforming then click on Figure, Conform to and select your figure. John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 2:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net/downloadp5.htm

For that pose you would more than likely need to use a dynamic clothing item. It would be very hard to try and get something conforming to fit around the legs and arms in the extreme positions they are in. Do you know how to use Dynamic Clothing? If not, here is a link. The site has pretty dynamic clothing, and it's free. It also offers a tutorial on how to use the cloth room to use the dynamic clothing. At the end of the tutorial, you need to go back to the cloth room and "run simulation". The tutorial leaves that part out.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.