Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Techoupage X - merchant resource freebie

Fringewood opened this issue on Dec 16, 2005 ยท 8 posts

Fringewood posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 9:13 PM

File download can be found in Poser free section. I am posting this here as clarification on a number of issues involved, where one may be more verbose. For the holidays, a special offering. Techoupage X, a collection of 60 hi tech textures, 1024 X 768, in JPEG format. 14.5M Winzip Originally assembled with the intention of presenting it as a commercial package with merchant resource copyright privileges, I decided to offer it for the holidays as a freebie merchant resource instead. See the readme for permitted uses and distribution restrictions. To clarify, these may be used by merchants in the creation of textures used in commercial Poser packages. They may also be used by anyone to create free Poser packages. They may be used in commercial renderings and 2D art. Derivatives, partial, cut/paste, all permitted. All permitted use is free of charge and royalty. This is one of six packages in my Techoupage series. This is the sampler, grab bag, potpourri, etc. collection of the series, the oddballs that don't follow the packs. It holds the widest variety of styles and motifs of the package series. This is for everyone who has a sci-fi itch to scratch, from mapping, to backgrounds, to 2D. They were designed as detailing to give renderings a hi tech atmosphere, from hint to blatant. The file is being distributed from a file hosting server. When the file is deleted from the server, usually due to inactivity, the download will expire and not be repeated. Enjoy. Happy holidays.